Senior C++ Engineer
We've got a great opportunity for a talented Senior C++ Engineer to join an early-stage start-up in the Bay Area, creating state-of-the-art software to transform the visual capabilities of autonomous robots & cars. The team have top industry and academic backgrounds from Google, Oculus, Intel, UCLA, and MIT.
They are looking for a few great engineers to join their team. You will be one of the first 10 people on the team. You'll be required to be fluent in C++, but no prior computer vision or robotics experience is necessary - just an interest and aptitude!
They have no non-technical managers. They are already revenue generating and have raised a large Series A round of funding.
- Contribute to the development of state-of-the-art techniques for robotic perception.
- Research and evaluate both classical and/or machine learning approaches to hard problems.
- Write production code in C++ for a variety of platforms, including GPUs.
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid grasp of linear algebra.
- Fluent in C++.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
Nice to have but definitely not required:
- Experience with multi-threaded or highly parallel programming frameworks.
- Research/professional experience in computer vision in the context of robotics/AR/VR.
- Research/professional experience in computer graphics or game engines.