VP of Engineering
Our client, a New York-based start-up, are looking to bring onboard a SVP to their talented, international engineering team. They're creating conversational AI for customer service built for scale, developing a solution for inefficient chatbots and poor customer experience scores by building a full-stack platform with military-grade security.
The Senior Vice President of Technology develops and delivers quality systems and services, as well as technical architecture. The SVP of Technology will manage the day-to-day design, deployment, enhancement, monitoring, maintenance, and support of their software systems.
- Lead the design, development, and maintenance of their systems.
- Direct the implementation and integration of information systems.
- Provides day to day management of core system operations, core software development and item processing operations.
- Determine short- and long-term plan and objectives.
- Lead, manage and develop the engineering staff.
Knowledge & Experience
- 8+ years of experience in software development management and management of distributed teams
- Experience in cloud/SaaS businesses targeting large enterprises
- Proven leadership experience and the ability to interface with all levels of staff
- Problem analysis and resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or related fields
- Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- Excellent technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical & project management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Works well under pressure