Senior Computer Vision Engineer
We have a great Senior Computer Vision Engineer opportunity at an extraordinary AI start-up in the Bay Area, with a mission to make ADAS pervasive to reduce accidents and save lives, whilst also developing cutting-edge self-driving technology. They are providing a comprehensive autonomous driving platform featuring computer vision, sensor fusion and control capabilities, at a much lower price than existing solutions.
The founding members/leadership team come from elite industry (Tesla, Honda, Intel & Apple) and academic backgrounds (Carnegie, Berkeley, Stanford) with deep automotive and AI expertise.
- Develop geometry-based algorithms for visual odometry and visual SLAM
- Develop a visual tracking system
- Develop a visual SLAM system
- MS/PhD in Computer Vision/Robotics related field or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills
- Experience in OpenCV or OpenVX