Our client is looking for a Perception Engineer to join an exciting autonomous driving start-up in Cambridge, MA. They're working on state-of-the-art algorithms to develop a human-like, predictive AI system for autonomous vehicles to navigate complex environments.
Role responsibilities include:
- Working on the intersection of sensing and perception algorithms.
- Performing multimodal sensor calibration including but not limited to LiDARs, Cameras & RaDARs.
- Prototyping and deploying robust computer vision algorithms on their vehicle fleet in areas of: Sensor calibration, localization and mapping, fusion, tracking and pattern recognition.
- Hands-on experience with developing, training and deploying deep learning models in multimodal (sensors space and temporal) real-world data.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or related field.
- Strong knowledge and experience in: signal processing, image processing, geometric computer vision, sensor fusion and deep learning.
- Experience in deploying deep learning models at scale on real-world data in at least one of these deep learning frameworks: PyTorch, Tensorflow, Caffe
- Strong C++ and/or Python skills
- Passionate about self-driving vehicles and real-world robotic solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Publication record in top-tier computer vision or machine learning conferences.
- 3+ yrs industrial experience in developing Computer Vision/Deep learning algorithms in real-world scenarios.
- Robotics/autonomous experience is a plus.