Testing Engineer (Autonomous Driving)
Our client is looking for a Testing Engineer to join an exciting autonomous driving start-up in Cambridge, MA. They're working on state-of-the-art algorithms to develop a human-like, predictive AI system for autonomous vehicles to navigate complex environments.
The ideal candidate has several years of work experience.
Role responsibilities include:
- Operate autonomous vehicle system and work with safety driver to finish test case from hardware / perception / planning / control / system team
- Help plan, coordinate and execute structured tests with engineers
- Develop scenarios, objects and environments that mimic real world as closely as possible
- Strong attention to detail, with an emphasis on safe, effective and efficient testing
- Collect data and feedback from the test and communicate with other teams to accelerate the development
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Passionate about self-driving cars and robotics
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Experience with Linux Programming
- Experience with python programming and post process data use visualization python libraries such as matplotlib, etc.
- Great debugging skills on Linux
- Robotics experience is a plus