Our client is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join an exciting autonomous driving start-up in Cambridge, MA. They're working on state-of-the-art algorithms to develop a human-like, predictive AI system for autonomous vehicles to navigate complex environments.
The ideal candidate has several years of work experience.
Role responsibilities include:
- PCB layout, schematic design
- Experience in embedded development, ARM cortex(STM32)
- Communication protocols: CAN(J1939, CANOpen) SPI, I2C, serial port
- Develop and support electrical architecture for special applications.
- Create electrical drawings, schematics, assembly drawings and component layouts for electrical and electro-mechanical subsystem.
- Understand vehicle architecture and functional schematic and develop reliable electrical component ensure operation safety.
- Integrate vehicle with custom build components
- Test, maintain and improve electrical system
- Work with supplier and drive the implementation of development into production.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Passionate about self-driving vehicles and robotics
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with electrical drawings and parts management
- Experience with motor control, IMU, GPS, and LIDAR
- Robotics/autonomous experience is a plus