Front-end React JS Developer (Immersive Tech Company) London. Remote Opportunity
Our client is a funded startup headquartered in the UK with teams located around the world. They are one of the first monetisation platforms for immersive technologies (Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality). Admix enables developers to place non-intrusive ads in their content - banners, videos and interactive 3D objects. They are the only fully programmatic solution for VR and AR, and their mission is to empower developers to be successful by giving them the right tools to monetize their immersive content.
They just unlocked a new round of funding and are now scaling our global presence. They are looking for a Front-end developer to join their Development team. Their web platforms are built in NodeJS / React and are made to enable VR/AR developers to manage their apps, access analytics, get paid, and enable advertisers to create interactive 3D ads.
They are looking for new team members who are:
- Curious and innovative, always looking for the best technology to use as a tool for bettering technical efficiency.
- Passionate about prototyping and breaking new ground.
- Fond of pixel-perfect design and cannot stand design inconsistencies.
- Innately curious and self-motivated to ask questions and find answers.
- Happy to work as part of a wider team and take ownership of their work.
- Fond of working in an agile way and comfortable with the necessary adaptability and dynamism that this requires.
- Considers unit testing essential and is capable of creating their own CI/CD environment.
- Good at written and verbal English.
Here are some specific skills they are looking for:
- React JS (expert).
- REST API and GraphQL.
- At least some basic Three.js (preferred).
- Jest / Enzyme or any other preferred unit testing framework.
- NodeJS, Next JS and experience with Ant Design is a plus.
- Web GL, Unity/Unreal/3D content knowledge is a plus.
- 3+ years as a front-end engineer for a Saas platform or similar.
- UI/UX skills.
- A computer science degree is a plus.
- Experience building interfaces for advertisers or publishers is a plus.
- Play a major part in the design and development of our web platforms
- Implement features and integrate with backend
- Provides competitive salary
- Is available remotely from any location within UTC ±3 time zones.