DevOps Engineer, Redwood City, CA, Autonomous Vehicles startup
We’re looking for a versatile DevOps Engineer with Linux system administration and networking experience to support our team of developers. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with a wide range of tasks from streamlining the development process to maintaining our IT infrastructure.
- Create and maintain tools to improve and automate workflows, including:
- Setting up CI and automated testing
- Improving build systems and environments
- Monitoring and updating data ingest and processing pipeline
- Manage on-site IT infrastructure, including:
- Network operations and security
- NAS and server administration
- Computer hardware and software installation
- C++ build systems (cmake, ninja, etc)
- Continuous integration
- Linux system administration
- Wired & wireless networking
- Scripting (bash, python)
- On-premise data storage
- Version control systems (Git)
Why you might want to work with us:
- We have no non-technical managers.
- We already have revenue and raised a large Series A round led by a tier-one VC.
- We do not have set working hours and are open to you working remotely one or two days a week.
- We have health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family.
- We offer a 401k with matching for your future.