Senior AI Consultant, Paris, Computer Vision Start-Up
Our client, a Paris-based start-up working on cutting-edge deep learning and object recognition tech for retail markets is looking for a Senior AI Researcher to join their fun and passionate team.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Improve multi-object detection in dense scenes: detect up to 100 objects in one image
- Improve our consumer goods fine-grained state-of-the-art visual recognition model. The challenge is to discriminate over 100,000 consumer goods in various environments.
- Publish scientific articles or patents
- Design predictive models based on packaging and position on a shelf of products
- MSc in Computer Science or related fields
- Broad experience in state-of-the-art machine learning and deep learning modelling (up-to-date knowledge of computer vision literature)
- Advanced skills in Python, scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow (or Caffe), Pandas, SQL
- Ability to mix mathematical modelling and software development
- Proven track record of innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art (participated in Kaggles or hackathon challenges)