Front End Web Developer, Advanced AI Company, Mountain View, CA
Our client is developing magical experiences for a well-known and beloved global brand with hundreds of millions of users. They have an opening for a talented and creative front-end developer who is excited to push the envelope of consumer web applications, ready to add engaging features to our flagship experience.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including ownership of design and architectural decisions, coding, and production releases
- Design and develop software following best practices and using modern technologies
- Work collaboratively with people across different teams to deliver feature-rich projects
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Research and implement new web technologies
- Advocate for code quality and high coding standards
- 3+ years of experience developing modern, responsive, web applications
- Experience developing visually-compelling consumer and/or social applications
- Experience building full-stack applications and deep understanding of related technologies
- Solid understanding of best practices for building cross-browser and cross-platform applications and the constraints of web technologies
- Has built non-trivial apps in React and Redux
- Experience working with NodeJS and Express applications
- Passionate about developing amazing, visually-engaging user experiences
- Track record of being adventurous and creative in life
- Experience with Git and CLI tools
- Experience with Agile development.
- Computer Science degree (or equivalent) is preferred
- Bonus points for wireframing & interaction design skills
- Bonus points for hands on web design skills
- Bonus points for experience working with 3D graphics or augmented reality applications
- Ability to develop amazing experiences for hundreds of millions of users
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic R&D team of software developers, computer vision, AI, computational photography, AR, and graphics professionals.
- Excellent health & retirement benefits.
- Located in downtown Mountain View, California --- an easy walk from restaurants, coffee shops, the Stevens Creek Trail, and Caltrain commuter rail.