REMOTE OPPORTUNITY - Mid-Level Business Developer, Immersive Tech Company
Are you looking for a unique challenge working in virtual & augmented reality with a bleedingedge technology company?
Our client is seeking an experienced business developer to join their team to work hand in hand with their marketing department to identify and generate new sales leads and revenue streams from corporate training institutes, medical training institutes, private education and third level institutes. You will be tasked with promoting the use of their virtual reality platform which can be utilized for simulated training, virtual events and distance learning.
They require a business developer with a proven track record in the education and corporate training sectors selling to enterprise clients. This role is for somebody based in the EU or UK.
Our client is one of the world’s leading virtual reality development studios and is headquartered in Ireland. In recent years, they've picked up multiple awards for their work.
This is an opportunity to build your career with their highly collaborative and engaging team as part of a fast-growing & creative company.
• Identifying new sales leads
• Pitching products and/or services
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
• Working on inbound leads from the EU, UK and Asian Markets
Day-to-day duties typically include:
• Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
• Developing quotes and proposals
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
• Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
Attractive salary and bonus available.