Customer Projects Manager - Cutting-edge AR/VR company, Ireland
Are you looking for a unique challenge working in virtual & augmented reality with a bleedingedge technology company?
Our client is searching for a motivated and experienced Customer Projects Manager to liaise directly with their corporate customers and provide support for unique projects utilizing VR/AR technologies. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to their clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer training programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent technical knowledge of web services. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Our client is one of the world’s leading virtual reality development studios and is headquartered in Ireland. In recent years, they’ve picked up multiple awards for their work.
This is an opportunity to build your career with their highly collaborative and engaging team as part of a fast-growing & creative company.
• Respond to client’s emails in a timely manner.
• Work with major clients and inhouse developers on delivery of VR/AR projects which can be bespoke for each customer.
• Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
• Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
• Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
• A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer service position.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
NOTE: This position is not suitable for Graduate or Junior workers. Having an EU work permit is desirable. For this position you will start working remotely however, it will be expected that post COVID-19 your workplace will be at their EU office located in Ireland.