Digital Marketing Manager, REMOTE (UK), VR learning/training startup
We are looking for a highly-driven Digital Marketing Manager to work with a unique, and world-leading VR platform company, working with some of the best and well-known names in business on a global scale, based in central London, within their commercial team.
Working remotely with approximately 1 day per month office-based.
You will be responsible for all marketing activities, with a strong focus on digital channels, owning the marketing website, and all related content and search activities, and will be expected to track and optimise all associated metrics.
Holding a deep understanding of social channels and techniques - specifically LinkedIn and Twitter, you will lead all email acquisition and nurture campaigns.
You will need experience in using CRMs to track and segment leads and opportunities and must be able to clearly communicate performance against KPIs to the senior management team.
This is a superb opportunity to be a part of a small company with big plans, so you must be a self-starter; someone who is proactive and willing to be hands-on. You will play a key role in defining the ongoing marketing strategy, but first and foremost this is an operational role - working to exploit existing assets and partnerships to generate new leads and opportunities and further increase the profile of the business.
- At least 4 years of marketing experience, preferably from a start-up or SaaS business
- Strong commercial experience of B2B marketing and lead generation
- Experience in website management and associated content, SEO and campaigns
- Content Management Systems experience, currently WordPress
- Strong knowledge of content marketing across multiple channels
- In-depth channel knowledge of Google Adwords, LinkedIn - with a good balance of analytical and creative understanding of each of these platforms
- Proven ability to track and manage KPIs and ROIs effectively
- Experience of using CRMs to effectively track leads and opportunities
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Good understanding of the digital marketing landscape, and emerging platforms and technologies.
- Will have had experience planning and delivering high-quality events with demonstrable results
- Confident at writing engaging and on-brand copy, across search, display and social channels
- A good eye for design
- Report on performance and KPIs to demonstrate impact, attribution and the commercial value of marketing spend
- Day-to-day running of the website and associated assets, including:
- Ongoing development of site content
- Tracking and analysis of user volumes and behaviour, conversions, leads and overall website performance
- Landing and campaign page planning and management
- Responsible for all social media content planning and creation, social calendar for all channels specifically focusing on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Management of social media accounts, including ongoing updates and content
- Create and own all email acquisition and nurture campaigns, including CRM segmentation
- Maintain CRM strategy that is already outlined and assist taking this strategy forward, including management of quantity and quality of CRM database, ensuring the mapping of key decision-makers and influencers against Company proposition(s) for both prospects and clients
- Drive digital marketing innovation - building out A/B testing frameworks and mechanisms to test new channels, campaigns and products
- Explore and implement account-based marketing and communications approaches
- Liaise with existing partners, including:
- PR company to manage content creation and publication, campaigns, etc.
- Search marketing company to plan and implement organic, paid and social activities
- Ensure consistent use of brand across all digital and print assets, including all sales and marketing materials
- Line management of Sales and Marketing Executive