Product Lead - AI (US Medical AI Start-Up)
Our client is a leader worldwide in artificial intelligence (AI) analysis of medical images.They help healthcare providers make better/earlier diagnoses and other clinical decisions.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work with super-smart, passionate people on cutting edge AI software that can literally save lives? If so, we are looking for someone to:
- Lead our radiology product team and guide product development. Responsible for team delivering AI software product meeting market requirements.
- Determine product specifications per market feedback, competitive landscape and internal considerations.
- Devise and manage product roadmap – including changes thereto as appropriate.
- Identify growth opportunities
- Drive consensus with team and management on development objectives. Gain budget approval from management as necessary.
- With regulatory affairs and other team members as well as our advisors and collaborators:
- Design and supervise clinical trial(s) of our product,
- Support FDA clearance process.
- Support business and field teams in product deployment/GTM.
- Perform above working with our radiology provider and industry partners.
- Demonstrated passion for software development and improving healthcare for millions!
- 5+ years successful experience guiding development of FDA-regulated healthcare software
- Radiology clinical, industry or other radiology-related experience
- Strong personal network of contacts in radiology field you can leverage for product guidance
- Good understanding of AI
- FDA clearance process experience
- In-depth knowledge of the U.S. healthcare system
- Successful track record of leading teams and working well internally (including across groups) and externally with partners, customers and other stakeholders
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Attention to details
- Ability to manage – and thrive – amid ambiguity
- Willingness/ability to travel as necessary to engage with actual and potential partners, customers and other stakeholders