Senior Motion Planning R&D Engineer, Autonomous Driving, Canada
Our client is working towards building AD & Active Safety solutions that can perform under harsh weather conditions. The team consists of experts in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision and Robotics working in a wide span from doing research and publishing in high impact conferences/journals to deploying the solutions in low power embedded platforms.
They would like you to have:
- MSc./PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, or similar
- Significant experience in developing Model-based and Machine/Deep Learning-based Prediction and Planning algorithms.
- Minimum of 2+ years of industry R&D experience for motion planning & control AD/ADAS features.
- Experience in Python, C++ and popular machine learning frameworks
- Experience in CUDA/OpenCL.
- Experience working with GPUs/FPGAs.
- Track record of relevant publications in top-tier AI/Robotics conferences/journals.