Senior Frontend Developer, REMOTE (UK), VR Learning/Training Technology
Senior Frontend Developer
We are looking to hire a Senior Frontend Developer to work with a world-renowned high-growth technology company at the forefront of enterprise immersive technology. This is a business that enables organisations to transform employee training through the power of Virtual Reality and to enhance the overall employee experience by supercharging engagement and performance. Their platform and award-winning training solutions are being deployed by world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, bp, Facebook, and GE.
We are looking to hire a Senior Frontend Developer to join the growing Platform Development Team.
You will be a key member of the team, taking a lead role in developing and implementing a new evolution of the UI and UX for the Company Platform, working closely with the Platform Director, Product Manager, and Platform Engineering team.
This role is for someone who wants to:
- Own the design and implementation of maintainable, scalable, and reusable UI features and components, with a focus on User Experience and high attention to detail
- Work with the latest web technologies, and integrating them with a wide range of backend technologies like real-time multiplayer services and 3D/VR content
- Work in a small and passionate team that’s creating an industry-leading platform in the Enterprise VR space
- Drive a product with significant market traction and funding
Core Technical Requirements
- Core HTML, CSS, and JS expertise
- UI development with Angular and TailwindCSS
- Development life cycle knowledge with version control and pull requests (Git)
- Good process management skills, managing and tracking issues
- Good communication skills across a range of technical knowledge levels
- UI and UX design experience
- Experience with RESTful APIs and backend technologies
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- 5+ Years experience
- Ability to think creatively and to present ideas in a collaborative way
- Strong articulation and communication in both verbal and written forms
- Strong intrinsic motivation to be a top performer and contribute to a team
- Ability to follow development processes and best practices