Customer Success Manager
Our client is seeking a hands-on Customer Success Manager to maximize value for their customers with their platform. They're looking for a CSM who is eager to understand a customer’s underlying issues, who strives to provide users with actionable solutions, and who can build strong long-term relationships with key users and stakeholders.
The ideal person will use customer insights to constantly improve how they onboard and retain diverse platform users, and they will develop and share best practices with the larger team. This position demands impeccable communication skills, the ability to empathize with a variety of users, and the mental capacity to pick up and apply new concepts quickly.
They are creating the future of scientific product development. They are working on an AI platform to revolutionize R&D approaches to cut development time and help innovate new products faster.
- Act as the best possible partner to our customers - training new users, troubleshooting urgent issues, developing tutorials/users guides and being very responsive to any and all requests from users.
- Collaborate with account managers, engineers, and management to prioritize feedback for product improvements and set account direction to maximize platform usage and customer success.
- Develop and maintain an expert-level knowledge of the platform - explore new features and learn about their use cases within our customers’ day to day. Anticipate upcoming user needs and prepare documentation for users to educate themselves on new product releases.
- Work with customers to take previous data sets and map them into their structure. This will include extensive work with Excel.
- Create reliable, scalable processes that translate into actionable insights and process improvements to effectively drive continuous growth in our customer-facing team.
- Establish and share best practices with the whole company to improve our team’s performance and knowledge of how customers integrate our platform as we expand to new use cases and industries.
- Experience in Implementation or Customer Success for B2B SaaS products
- You maintain a customer-first mindset in any and every situation. Communication of all forms is your strong suit.
- You are a quick learner and someone who can juggle a lot of different tasks at once.
- You are able to communicate customer needs with internal stakeholders, sharing their difficulties with data-backed justifications.
- Your peers speak highly of how you work well in teams and are able to distill complex information into digestible bites of information.
- You thrive in a rapidly changing and fast-paced work environment.
- You enjoy technical concepts and complex challenges.
- You have the ability and willingness to travel.
- Passion for science, chemistry or artificial intelligence
- An aptitude for statistics, mathematics