At 3Cubed, we LOVE all things Gaming! Who doesn’t right?
With several of our team highly passionate and dedicated to the gaming space, this has been a function we have heavily invested in and with great success across AAA games, Indie studios, mobile titles and educational games. Naturally, we find that Gaming and Immersive Technology talent often enough come hand in hand and building on this has been key to many successful projects where 3Cubed have been pivotal to the recruitment process.
We consider ourselves experts across:
Art (Character, Lighting, Environment, Concept etc).
Programmers (Networking, Systems, Gameplay etc).
Audio (Engineering and/or Sound Design).
Designers (Game Design, Level, Motion).
Real Time projects
Latest Gaming Jobs
Senior Unity Developer
Our client (based in Leeds, England) makes Virtual Reality games for established IPs. They make both mobile and console VR games. Their goal is to maximise the value of our prior...Read more
Our client (based in Leeds, England) makes Virtual Reality games for established IPs. They make both mobile and console VR games. Their goal is to maximise the value of our prior work experiences to efficiently progress game concepting, design, production and testing.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Unity Developer to join the team in-house.
The right candidate requires experience working in C# and making games for the Sony PlayStation console, ideally PSVR. You must be able to take initiative and make decisions about technical approaches. This role requires a highly motivated individual, who is confidence and is happy to share their ideas to help drive the project.
Experience working with C# and the Unity Game Engine
Shipped at least one console title for Sony PlayStation, ideally for PSVR
Clean and robust programming
Creative attitude to problem solving
Ability to work as part of a team and take an initiative
Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
Must be willing to relocate to Leeds, England
Experience with Git and other version control systems
Experience of developing VR titles especially for mobile devices
Experience with graphics and shaders
Computer Science or related degree
A passion for making and playing games?
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If the above sounds like you, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Enterpise Account Executive
We’re looking for a talented, driven individual with great energy, passion and initiative to drive awareness and new business acquisition for the fastest growing database on the planet. ...Read more
We’re looking for a talented, driven individual with great energy, passion and initiative to drive awareness and new business acquisition for the fastest growing database on the planet. The Enterprise Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
Base €100-115k, OTE €200-230k
Locations in: Frankfurt, Munich and Hamburg (3 days a week onsite required)
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events
- 3-10 years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Must live in territory
Computer Vision Engineer
Our client is an innovative, international company based in Cambridge, UK, looking for a talented Computer Vision Expert join their augmenting team and work on a range of exciting projects...Read more
Our client is an innovative, international company based in Cambridge, UK, looking for a talented Computer Vision Expert join their augmenting team and work on a range of exciting projects they've got in the pipeline. They are an award-winning, employee-owned company, creating artificial intelligence and robotics to pioneer the future of mixed reality. Their proprietary tech platform fuses video games, robotics, toys, and trans-media entertainment and are currently working on their own original IP to trail-blaze its vision ahead of opening its platform to others. They are enabling entirely new, compelling experiences that are seamlessly connected and dynamic on the fastest, most efficient, feature-rich platform on the mobile market today.
They are looking for a talented & enthusiastic Computer Vision Expert to join their growing family. Working closely with the core development team, you’ll develop innovative new cutting-edge solutions to challenging new computer vision, machine learning, AI, and IOT real-world applications.
The perfect candidate will enjoy working in a fast-moving environment within the digital space. They will have a strong Computer Vision and Machine Learning background, be results-oriented, and able to articulate & explore complex ideas effectively with technical peers.
They offer a highly competitive above-market compensation and benefits package.
- Develop new approaches and solutions using computer vision and machine learning technologies.
- Work with the development team to integrate new and evolving Computer Vision capabilities into our expanding technology platform.
- Support our vision to create & leverage the latest technologies to enhance experiences that excite our audience.
- Demonstrable experience coupling Computer Vision technologies with Machine Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch at a detailed level.
- Very strong programming skills across a range of languages such as C++, C# and Python.
- Ability to articulate & explore complex ideas effectively with technical peers.
- Performance Related Bonus
- Private Medical
- Stock Options
- Pension Contribution
- On-site Gymnasium
- Great company culture
- Adventure Academy - offers opportunities to undertake challenges and shared adventures beyond just work - previously they summited Mount Kilimanjaro and plan to return again later this year!