International recruitment specialists in Emerging and Immersive technologies.
Established in 2016, 3Cubed are at the forefront of the disruptive technology industry, offering specialist recruitment services across the globe. We operate across AI, Robotics, Fintech, Blockchain and Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality across all industry sectors. This includes innovative start-ups to ground-breaking projects with global tech giants
Senior DevOps Engineer, New York, Conversational AI Startup, $100-130k
Why you should join us
? We are a growing team of data scientists, engineers, and designers focused on creating a communication platform allowing for intimate...Read more
Why you should join us
? We are a growing team of data scientists, engineers, and designers focused on creating a communication platform allowing for intimate yet scalable conversations.
? We have a close-knit, high-performing Customer Success team that works collaboratively with the Customer Experience (Product Implementation) and Product teams to ensure the success of all our customers.
? We’re passionate about solving our customer’s most complex problems through intelligent conversational design and advanced automation integration.
? You’ll be given the freedom to develop new processes and bring fresh ideas to the table, while receiving the support and guidance from an experienced management team.
What You'll Do as a Sr. DevOps Engineer
We are building a diverse team of dynamic engineers who value creating a high quality, high impact product. We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who is an excellent operations engineer with a strong focus on automation. You'll be working with the DevOps Team whose goal is to build and maintain our cloud and on-premise infrastructure and collaborate across all of engineering to build a productive, stable and cost-efficient platform. The Senior DevOps Engineer will also work in close collaboration with Developer Teams to streamline their build, test and deploy processes.
Here are some projects we're excited for you to work on
? Automated environment build from nothing to fully functional deployment.
? Develop systems to support Backend Engineers driving a transition to a Self Service Oriented Architecture.
? Maintain and optimize our databases including Postgres, Elasticsearch, Riak, CouchDB.
? Building networking infrastructure to support international expansion with world-class security, performance, and maintainability.
? Improve upon our CI/CD infrastructure for our quickly growing engineering team to ensure safe and reliable Continuous Deployment.
? Automating infrastructure provisioning and configuration through tools like Ansible and Kubernetes.
What we look for
? You prefer taking projects from inception to completion and are outcome-oriented.
? You act with empathy when partnering with fellow engineers and coworkers
? You have 5+ years of experience in building consumer-facing web infrastructure in a dynamic development environment.
? You are passionate about building simple and high-quality infrastructure.
? You have experience working in distributed, performant, at-scale backend systems.
? You are strong in Operations but have passion and knowledge in automation and backend engineering.
? You appreciate good documentation and procedures.
Windows Application Developer - Cutting Edge Audio Company - Ireland
Our client looking for a Windows Application Developer, Mid to Senior level to join a new team in their mobile division. This individual will be responsible for Windows application...Read more
Our client looking for a Windows Application Developer, Mid to Senior level to join a new team in their mobile division. This individual will be responsible for Windows application development and maintenance. Focus on the development of and maintenance of in-house tools. This is an exciting and new role which provides the opportunity to drive development efforts across audio platforms for their branded products.
This individual must have:
-Significant experience of commercial windows application development.
-Experience of product development via the windows store.
-Experience of the following languages – XAML, .NET, C#, C++, SQL and WPF.
-Demonstrable experience in UI Design.
Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master - Spatial Audio Solutions - Ireland
Our client embraces uniqueness. Bring your imagination and creativity to them and be a part of a technology company that brings sensory experiences to life; where you will unlock your true...Read more
Our client embraces uniqueness. Bring your imagination and creativity to them and be a part of a technology company that brings sensory experiences to life; where you will unlock your true potential.
Are you an Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master with Audio Engineering background?
If so we're looking for a talented candidate to work on their next generation spatial audio solutions for games and VR applications on PC, console and mobile platforms. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a freshly formed scrum team to design and build an exciting new product for launch in 2020. The Agile PM will support the growth of new teams, as well as coordinating the work of multiple global teams. The role provides a unique opportunity for the right person to build on their agile development experience.
Reporting to: The role reports to the Senior Director of Engineering, with whom the successful candidate will work closely to define and implement a strategy to support the continuous delivery of solutions across new and legacy products.
- Facilitates an adaptive development culture across the audio engineering team as a whole
- Possesses and applies a thorough understanding and experience of agile engineering concepts, practices, and methods
- Supports a collaborative culture of creativity, ownership and empowerment
- Is methodical, organised, planning-focused and quality driven
- Emphasizes innovation, teamwork, problem solving and knowledge sharing
- Supports successful development by identifying and removing blockers
The APM promotes agile practices by
- Facilitating efficient software delivery across all team
- Promoting regular and effective communication within teams, between teams, and with stakeholders
- Supporting the continued development of legacy products including roadmap management, removing blockers and reporting progress
- Acting in a scrum master role at the appropriate points in a team’s lifecycle
The APM is a collaborative and pro-active role which
- Supports technical account managers in balancing engineering workload to meet customer demands
- Supports teams by building strategies for continuous improvement through effective communication, collection and analysis of meaningful metrics
- Identifies blockers and facilitates their effective removal
- Hosts regular product showcases to promote the work of teams and demonstrate project value
- Supports knowledge-share through effective documentation of information holding value to stakeholders and team members
- Drives quality assurance activities to ensure a high quality of software development
- Promotes training, development and mentoring across the department
The APM maintains individual and department-wide roadmaps, including:
- Regular reporting of roadmap progress to key stakeholders
- Effective communication of status and change; at the right level, to the right stakeholders at the right times
- A demonstrable understanding of audio systems architecture across one or more platforms is preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a globally distributed work environment
- Passion for developing great software
- Passion for audio engineering
- Deep understanding of scrum and has successfully delivered multiple projects in the role of a scrum master.
- Exceptional communicator and enjoy working with talented and creative technical teams.
- They take pleasure in learning and personal development, applying initiative and are excited to work across departments and business functions to achieve project and team goals.
Education and/or Experience:
- S. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study required (or equivalent work experience). Master’s degree preferred
- Certified Scrum Master
- Minimum 2 years' experience managing software engineering projects. Minimum 5 years working in computer software engineering
- Excellent understanding of other agile and non-agile software project methodologies
QA Test Engineer, Image Processing - Cutting edge Audio Company, Ireland
As consumers continue to use technology to experience the world in new and exciting ways, Our client will continue to be right there. They are enabling extraordinary...Read more
As consumers continue to use technology to experience the world in new and exciting ways, Our client will continue to be right there. They are enabling extraordinary experiences.
They're making them faster and easier than ever before.
They develop algorithms, hardware and software imaging technologies for digital still camera and mobile phone applications. With headquarters in San Jose, California, they have research and development facilities in Ireland and Romania. The group’s extensive portfolio of patented innovations includes in-camera red-eye removal technology, face detection, face beautification, face-recognition, high dynamic range, panorama stitching and video stabilization.
You will be part of the Testing team working closely with the R&D team, to evaluate and test their advanced imaging solutions for the state of the art portable devices.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design and write programs that implement automated test cases to check the quality of image processing products.
- Create scripts that automate the processing of very large sets of data and images.
- Prepare detailed reports by writing code to filter and process complex test results data.
- Design, implement and perform comparative evaluations and benchmarking of imaging features in cameras and camera-phones.
- Carry out automated and manual exploratory testing of imaging products in cameras or in software applications.
- Help organizing and performing photo shoot sessions to acquire image collections
- Good knowledge and experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Python, Ruby, Java
- Experience with automating tasks, ideally using scripting languages.
- Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse IDE.
- BS in computer science, electric/electronic engineering or mathematics
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Additional Skills (would be added advantage):
- Some knowledge of other programming languages such as C, C++, C#, Objective-C
- Any additional scripting and programming experience, using various software development tools
- Knowledge of digital photography and cameras
- Understanding of digital image processing algorithms
- Initiative, show motivation to learn, thoroughness and superior attention to details.
- Good problem solving skills. Logical, analytical and investigative mind.
Software Architect - Autonomous Driving, Cambridge, MA, Competitive Salaries
Our client is seeking a full-time Software Architect to join their team. The ideal candidate has several years of work experience.
Role responsibilities...Read more
Our client is seeking a full-time Software Architect to join their team. The ideal candidate has several years of work experience.
Role responsibilities include:
- Support full software development life cycle
- Build efficient, robust and secure infrastructure enabling responsive, transparent and collaborative product development and testing
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- 5-10+ years of software experience
- Extensive experience with programming, system design and algorithm design
- Excellent debugging expertise on Linux to debug hard-to-reproduce whole-system problems
- Collaborate cross functionally with hardware engineering teams to enable the use of new components/devices on the self-driving vehicles
- Experience with real-time system development
- Experience with distributed systems design and architecture
- Experience with troubleshooting and tuning systems
- Robotics experience is a plus
Solutions Engineer, (AI company) California, part REMOTE opportunity - must be based from France or Netherlands + extensive travel
Our client, a US-based AI company branching into Europe is looking for a France or Netherlands based candidate who’s not only interested in their own success, but also in the success of...Read more
Our client, a US-based AI company branching into Europe is looking for a France or Netherlands based candidate who’s not only interested in their own success, but also in the success of others. As a Solutions Engineer, your focus will be to increase customer adoption to the emerging product, driving retention, and mitigating churn. From onboarding to maturing client relationships, your dedication to customers will yield growth – both for them and for the company.
- B.S. in a technical field; or equivalent combination of education and working experience.
- 2+ years of previous IT/network administration experience
- Solid understanding of software and hardware deployment
- Linux command line and shell scripting
- Network configuration and administration
- Creative problem solving
- Entrepreneurial & persistence
- Flexible schedule for 50%%%% international travel
Nice to have:
- Scrappy early-stage start-up experience
- Electrical engineering, electro-mechanical and/or preferred
Sales Director (Conversational AI Platform, NYC)
Our client, a New York-based start-up, are looking to bring onboard a Sales Director to their talented, international team. They're creating conversational AI for...Read more
Our client, a New York-based start-up, are looking to bring onboard a Sales Director to their talented, international team. They're creating conversational AI for customer service built for scale, developing a solution for inefficient chatbots and poor customer experience scores by building a full-stack platform with military-grade security.
- Discover, create and win new name enterprise accounts within the US
- Collaborate with senior-level decision-makers to create opportunities that transform call centre operations using their next-generation user experience platform
- Develop and manage a rolling 6-12 month pipeline of enterprise opportunities
- Own and drive the sales process
- Effectively and efficiently engage their teams at appropriate stages in the sales cycle to advance opportunities - Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and Senior Management
- Offer a consultative perspective to prospects on methods to address their challenges
- Shape deals that create win-win relationships with customers
- Apply knowledge of ROI models and their usage in the sales process
Desired Skills And Experience
- 10+ years' sales experience selling enterprise software solutions
- Significant success in selling deals that are $250K+ in annual revenue
- Experience selling call centre, CRM, or other enterprise software solutions. Prior experience selling conversational AI software systems is a plus
- Prior success at a SaaS startup
- Track record of achieving assigned quotas
- Ability to manage an active pipeline of 10-20 deals at any given time.
- Proven success prospecting/networking, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers
- Ability to craft a solution that meets business priorities based on customer discussions
- Solid leadership is required including outstanding presentation skills with communications tailored for the prospect