Artificial Intelligence has been a hot topic for the 3Cubed team since our conception, with several of our consultants specialising in this space.
As we continue to push the boundaries of our knowledge through dedicated events, talks and candidate and client meetings, we have quickly gained solid understanding of; spatial technology, 3D mapping, navigation, autonomous driving, agricultural robotics, healthcare/medical applications, retail management, material/chemical formulation and many more areas that AI is now being adopted within.
We can comfortably help across the following:
Localisation and Mapping (SLAM/VIO)
Natural Language Processing/Understanding
Latest AI Jobs
REMOTE OPPORTUNITY (US based candidates only) - Senior C++ Engineer, Autonomous Driving Company, San Francisco, CA
Our client enables machines to understand their surroundings in 3D and in real time using only passive sensors like cameras and IMUs. Their technology gathers far more information than active...Read more
Our client enables machines to understand their surroundings in 3D and in real time using only passive sensors like cameras and IMUs. Their technology gathers far more information than active sensors like lidar and radar, for a fraction of the cost, and has applications in mapping, augmented reality, self-driving cars, and other autonomous robots.
They're looking for a few great engineers and scientists. You will be one of the first 20 people on the team. They need you to be fluent in C++ and to enjoy working with a team of peers. They don't require experience in computer vision or robotics, only interest and aptitude.
In case you'd like to know:
They have no non-technical managers. They already have revenue and their Series A was led by a tier one VC. They have competitive benefits, including free lunch and snacks. Their office is in Redwood City CA, not far from the Caltrain station. They do not have set working hours and are open to you working remotely one or two days a week.
- Contribute to the development of state-of-the-art techniques for robotic perception.
- Research and evaluate both classical and/or machine learning approaches to hard problems.
- Write production code in C++ for a variety of platforms, including GPUs.
- Help to recruit and potentially lead a team of similarly-qualified engineers.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid grasp of linear algebra.
- Fluent in C++.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience with strong engineering practices.
Nice to have but definitely not required:
- Experience with multi-threaded or highly parallel programming frameworks: CUDA / OpenGL / Metal / NEON etc.
- Research or professional experience in computer vision in the context of robotics / AR / VR.
- Research or professional experience in computer graphics or game engines.
Scene Perception Researcher, Visual AI Research and Development Lab, Mountain View, CA
Our client is a visual AI research & development lab in the San Francisco Bay Area, applying novel computer vision technologies to an exciting consumer application to be launched to hundreds of...Read more
Our client is a visual AI research & development lab in the San Francisco Bay Area, applying novel computer vision technologies to an exciting consumer application to be launched to hundreds of millions of users by a beloved global brand.
They have an opening for an applied research scientist, with substantial hands-on experience with 2D/3D vision using both state-of-the-art neural networks and classic techniques, to join our lab of scientists & engineers.
As a Scene Perception Researcher, you will propose, study, evaluate and develop deep neural network architectures that advance the state of the art for visual scene perception, and establish new state of art for relevant unsolved problems. You must be well versed in current literature applying deep learning to 2D and 3D computer vision, have mastery of modern CNN/RNN architectures / building blocks / training techniques, and possess a strong scientific method.
You must also have excellent, proficient, hands-on engineering skills, be eager to solve technical problems that you have not encountered before, and be adventurous and enthusiastic about entrepreneurial innovation.
- Advanced degree in visual machine learning from competitive program preferred.
- 4+ years of graduate and/or industrial experience with vision-based deep learning.
- Expert understanding of modern neural network methods for 2D & 3D vision.
- Excellent foundations in 2D & 3D computer vision, and substantial hands-on experience with related problems such as depth estimation, semantic segmentation, feature detection, matching & optical flow, novel-view synthesis, computational photography, context-aware inpainting, style inference & transfer.
- Strong Python programming experience (in Linux environments) is required.
- Strong hands-on experience using deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and/or PyTorch is required.
- Solid applied math skills in linear algebra, probabilities, linear & non-linear optimization.
- BONUS: Experience with computer graphics &/or computational photography a plus.
- BONUS: Excellent C++ programming skills a plus.
- Excellent scientific method. You must be able to efficiently experiment and identify promising directions.
- You must be a "doer" not only a "talker". You must be able to conceive, develop and deliver improvements to the state-of-the-art.
- Must be entrepreneurial, collaborative, and comfortable with ambiguity & uncertainty.
- Unique opportunity to deliver first-to-market, scene perception advancements to hundreds of millions of people.
- Opportunity to publish novel research, participate in conferences, and collaborate with partners in academia.
- We will sponsor U.S. work visas for international candidates.
- We are in a great location in downtown Mountain View, California, one block from Caltrain & restaurants, and close to the Stevens Creek bicycle trail.
Front End Web Developer, Advanced AI Company, Mountain View, CA
Our client is developing magical experiences for a well-known and beloved global brand with hundreds of millions of users. They have an opening for a talented and creative front-end developer...Read more
Our client is developing magical experiences for a well-known and beloved global brand with hundreds of millions of users. They have an opening for a talented and creative front-end developer who is excited to push the envelope of consumer web applications, ready to add engaging features to our flagship experience.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including ownership of design and architectural decisions, coding, and production releases
- Design and develop software following best practices and using modern technologies
- Work collaboratively with people across different teams to deliver feature-rich projects
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Research and implement new web technologies
- Advocate for code quality and high coding standards
- 3+ years of experience developing modern, responsive, web applications
- Experience developing visually-compelling consumer and/or social applications
- Experience building full-stack applications and deep understanding of related technologies
- Solid understanding of best practices for building cross-browser and cross-platform applications and the constraints of web technologies
- Has built non-trivial apps in React and Redux
- Experience working with NodeJS and Express applications
- Passionate about developing amazing, visually-engaging user experiences
- Track record of being adventurous and creative in life
- Experience with Git and CLI tools
- Experience with Agile development.
- Computer Science degree (or equivalent) is preferred
- Bonus points for wireframing & interaction design skills
- Bonus points for hands on web design skills
- Bonus points for experience working with 3D graphics or augmented reality applications
- Ability to develop amazing experiences for hundreds of millions of users
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic R&D team of software developers, computer vision, AI, computational photography, AR, and graphics professionals.
- Excellent health & retirement benefits.
- Located in downtown Mountain View, California --- an easy walk from restaurants, coffee shops, the Stevens Creek Trail, and Caltrain commuter rail.