Artificial Intelligence has been a hot topic for the 3Cubed team since our conception, with several of our consultants specialising in this space.
As we continue to push the boundaries of our knowledge through dedicated events, talks and candidate and client meetings, we have quickly gained solid understanding of; spatial technology, 3D mapping, navigation, autonomous driving, agricultural robotics, healthcare/medical applications, retail management, material/chemical formulation and many more areas that AI is now being adopted within.
We can comfortably help across the following:
Localisation and Mapping (SLAM/VIO)
Natural Language Processing/Understanding
Latest AI Jobs
Machine Learning Engineer (Remote)
Our client is building the world‘s first verified forest carbon marketplace. They are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to help develop state-of-the-art remote sensing...Read more
Our client is building the world‘s first verified forest carbon marketplace. They are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to help develop state-of-the-art remote sensing applications. You will be working with an A team on the mission of restoring nature to solve climate change. Their datasets include high-resolution imagery from Maxar and Planet Labs, LiDAR and open satellite imagery.
Job is remote, but prefer a candidate to be within three hours of the Pacific time zone.
- Develop and maintain Pachama's remote sensing verification models.
- Interpret models and scientific studies to translate them into clean (and beautiful) code.
- Develop and improve our pre-processing pipeline.
- Experience processing satellite imagery at scale.
- Experience training and serving computer vision models.
- 5+ years of experience with Python.
- 3+ years of experience with TensorFlow and/or PyTorch.
- Deep understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Experience working in fast paced teams.
- Hacker mentality.
- Beginner's mind.
Nice to Have
- Experience with PostGIS.
- Experience with Beam.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience processing LiDAR.
- CS Degree or equivalent.
Senior Software Engineer (Full-stack)
Our client mission is to solve climate change by restoring nature. Climate change requires us to remove carbon from the atmosphere. Forests are the way to do it. They use satellite...Read more
Our client mission is to solve climate change by restoring nature. Climate change requires us to remove carbon from the atmosphere. Forests are the way to do it. They use satellite imaging and machine learning to measure and monitor forests.
They are building the world‘s first verified forest carbon marketplace. They watch forests, track carbon offsets, and connect buyers to high-quality projects.
They need your help to bring transparency and to increase the use of forests to remove carbon.
The job is remote, but they prefer candidates to be within three hours of the Pacific time zone.
- be solving complex problems without known answers.
- be joining a small, passionate, and skilled team.
- be responsible for delivering delightful experiences.
- work with experts in forest science and machine learning.
- support data infrastructure to services to frontend experiences.
We expect you to:
- learn fast and be humble.
- take part in strategic thinking and take apart problems.
- ship high-quality software.
- communicate well and document better.
- have fun.
- Python (e.g FastAPI, Tensorflow)
- React and Redux
- Postgres / PostGIS
Technical Solution Design Consultant (Conversational AI)
Our client, a New York-based start-up, are looking to bring onboard a Technical Solution Design Consultant to join their talented, international team. They're creating...Read more
Our client, a New York-based start-up, are looking to bring onboard a Technical Solution Design Consultant to join their talented, international team. They're creating conversational AI for customer service built for scale, developing a solution for inefficient chatbots and poor customer experience scores by building a full-stack platform with military-grade security.
Why you should join:
- They are a growing team of delivery experts, designers, engineers and data scientists focused on creating a communication platform allowing for intimate yet scalable conversations.
- They have a close-knit, high-performing Customer Success team that works collaboratively with the Customer Experience (Product Implementation) and Product teams to ensure the success of all our customers.
- They’re passionate about solving our customer’s most complex problems through intelligent conversational design and advanced automation integration.
- You’ll be given the freedom to develop new processes and bring fresh ideas to the table, while receiving the support and guidance from an experienced management team.
What we’re looking for:
Someone who is a self-starter with a knack for taking a solution from concept to reality. Solution Designers are the most critical role within the Customer Experience team, responsible for understanding a customer’s existing processes and transforming them into rich, engaging, and functional conversational solutions. As such, a Solution Designer needs to be inquisitive, have great attention to detail, challenge the status quo, and understand the nuances of end-user behaviors. Most importantly a Solution Designer must have the technical chops to create transactional experiences by leveraging APIs/microservices and working with Integration Developers on the team to build integrations to backend systems.
What you'll do:
- Work on multiple (3-4) customer accounts simultaneously from kickoff to production deployment.
- Design and develop conversational solutions, leveraging rich functionality and NLU capabilities native to their platform, that achieve our customer’s business goals.
- Own the overall solution design process, determining the appropriate integration logic, authentication protocols, and contextual/conditional logic necessary to deliver rich conversational experiences.
- Work closely with both business and IT stakeholders within our customers to understand user experience and integration requirements.
- Document integration requirements and provide to Integration Developers within the Customer Experience team to develop necessary backend systems via REST/SOAP API requests.
- Work with Product team to review and prioritize customer feature requests, advocating on the customer’s behalf.
- Collaborate with Engineering team internally to support any custom development work or integrations outside of the platform.
- Apply learnings from across Customer implementations and institute best practices for design and integration of individual use cases for our customers.
- Engage in knowledge sharing within the Customer Experience team and contribute to a growing repository of pre-build Starter Packs for our conversational solutions.
- US Citizenship or Green Card
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Engineering or Linguistics preferred)
- 2-4 years work experience (enterprise SaaS industry preferred)
- Experience in a customer-facing role (enterprise SaaS industry preferred)
- A curious mind, attention to detail, self-motivated performer
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to extract best practices and learn on the job
- Professional demeanor and impeccable written / verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with messaging concepts and ability to create an automated, conversational solution leveraging available documentation from customers
- Understanding of (minimum) or hands-on experience working with (preferred) various authentication protocols (e.g., OAuth2, SAML)
- Understanding of (minimum) or hands on experience with (preferred) Natural Language Understanding (NLU) classifiers and concepts
- Exposure to PM / Issues Tracking tools (e.g., Confluence, Jira) and version control software (e.g., GitHub)