Artificial Intelligence has been a hot topic for the 3Cubed team since our conception, with several of our consultants specialising in this space.
As we continue to push the boundaries of our knowledge through dedicated events, talks and candidate and client meetings, we have quickly gained solid understanding of; spatial technology, 3D mapping, navigation, autonomous driving, agricultural robotics, healthcare/medical applications, retail management, material/chemical formulation and many more areas that AI is now being adopted within.
We can comfortably help across the following:
Localisation and Mapping (SLAM/VIO)
Natural Language Processing/Understanding
Latest AI Jobs
Data Scientist, Content Strategy, Remote, NJ, USA, Global Leading Organization
Data Scientist, Content Strategy
We are hiring for an ambitious Data Scientist to work with an inspirational company who leads the...Read more
Data Scientist, Content Strategy
We are hiring for an ambitious Data Scientist to work with an inspirational company who leads the way with innovating and inspiring audiences through the power of voice. Their perspectives and experiences power their ideas and come together in their mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
As a Data Scientist, this is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience and passion for modeling and Machine Learning (ML) to figure out which piece of content is going to be successful next. You will be improving and creating new capabilities for content discovery and recommendations and eager to innovate and build scalable solutions.
The Content Data Science team partners with business, technology, and product leaders to solve problems related to content evaluation and recommendations, relying on cutting-edge ML, deep learning techniques, and Natural Language Processing (NLP). They operate in an agile environment in which they own the life cycle of research, design, model development, and, often, deployment.
Data Scientists are members of an interdisciplinary research team with an integral role in the design and integration of models to support or automate decision-making throughout the business in every country. Team members should be capable of modeling in the many areas of the business-related, but not limited to content.
Data Scientists must be able to discuss and present their research in any level of detail with their peers and business stakeholders. They are expected to acquire support and partnership from personalities through the company, including engineering and research teams within the global business. Successful data scientists are expected to influence and mentor each other, influence and mentor their peers globally, and influence and mentor their business partners.
- Identifying necessary, relevant, and novel data sources residing throughout the company, from linked business, from third-party vendors, from government agencies, and from novel – yet to be acknowledged sources
- Acquiring data, which often means building the necessary SQL / ETL queries, import processes through various company-specific interfaces
- Exploring data will occupy the largest portion of attention, and should be second nature in order to deeply understand the phenomenon being modeled, and the validity and reliability of the inputs
- Analyzing and decomposing the written/spoken word, the story, the author: conduct research on problems specific to the Natural Language Processing field, develop prediction models that can go directly into production, and build working prototypes
- Fluency in Python • Validating models against alternative approaches, expected and observed outcome, and numerous directly and indirectly relevant business defined key performance indicators
- Reviewing models of peers for the purpose of reducing and managing risk to the business, and maximizing improvement of business practice and customer experience
- Implementing models from the initial evaluation of the computational demands, accuracy, and reliability of the relevant ETL processes, and the integrity of the data sources in production, to the computational demands, accuracy, and reliability of the model training and/or scoring processes in the production environment • Model management will include developing sustainable, consumable, accurate, and impactful reporting on model inputs, model outputs, observed outputs, business impact, and key performance indicators
- Link content attribute to various consumption metrics through the use of Machine Learning / predictive modeling • Build models for catalog optimization in terms of audience satisfaction
- Build the pipelines and processes to provide the business stakeholders timely, relevant insights, scenarios and recommendations
- Build new content-based personalized recommendation strategies
- Thrive in complex business environments defined by uncertain, incomplete or limited information.
Experience & Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Math, Operations Research, Economics, or a related field
- 1+ year experience in industry (can be combined experience as intern/contractor)
- 2+ years in building statistical models and machine learning models using large datasets from multiple resources • 3+ years working with Python
- 1+ year with non-linear models such as Neural Nets / Deep Learning and Gradient Boosting
- 1+ year working with Customer, Content, or Product data modeling and extraction
- 1+ year of working on problems specific to the Natural Language Processing field
- 1+ year using database technologies such as SQL / ETL
- Ability to translate complex models and analysis results into layman terms Additional beneficial qualifications
- Ph.D. degree in the disciplines mentioned above
- 4+ years in building statistical models and machine learning models using large datasets from multiple resources • 3+ year with non-linear models such as Neural Nets / Deep Learning and Gradient Boosting
- Extensive experience applying theoretical models in an applied environment
- Familiarity with AWS
- Verbal and written communication and data presentation skills – with experience presenting in scientific conferences
This is a company who is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. An equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Distinguished Engineer - UI Architect, REMOTE (USA), AI Start-up
Our client is building a diverse team of dynamic engineers who value creating a high quality, high impact product. They are looking for a Distinguished Engineer to lead our UI and frontend team to...Read more
Our client is building a diverse team of dynamic engineers who value creating a high quality, high impact product. They are looking for a Distinguished Engineer to lead our UI and frontend team to help us build a highly scalable, robust, and performant conversational chat-based frontend and client applications. You will be a leader, mentor, and coach of our engineering teams and set best practices for the whole SDLC process as well as the development and engineering process of building frontend applications. By providing architectural leadership you will work directly with engineering leadership to design and build our user experience and frontend architecture. You will be responsible for leading a team and coding / hands-on with our platform. You will be responsible for setting the direction of our architecture and be the technical leader of our engineering platform teams.
- Software architecture and design methodologies specifically building frontends and user interfaces and client applications
- Leading a frontend team, coaching, mentoring and setting best practices
- Experience with design systems such as Atomic Design
- Excellent knowledge of modern web frameworks and technologies, such as Vue or ReactJS, TypeScript, REST/GraphQL APIs, WebSockets, HTML5, CSS, SASS etc.
- Extensive experience building responsive and mobile applications
- Deep understanding of browser variations and client-side performance tuning
- Advocate and evangelist for unit testing and TDD/BDD development
- Excellent communication, documentation, presentation, debugging and problem solving skills
- A thirst for making a huge impact toward company vision
- Experience WebSocket and data streaming applications
- Kubernetes, Docker, and building frontends using microservices, static and serveless
Senior Motion Planning R&D Engineer, Autonomous Driving, Canada
Our client is working towards building AD & Active Safety solutions that can perform under harsh weather conditions. The team consists of experts in Artificial Intelligence, Computer...Read more
Our client is working towards building AD & Active Safety solutions that can perform under harsh weather conditions. The team consists of experts in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision and Robotics working in a wide span from doing research and publishing in high impact conferences/journals to deploying the solutions in low power embedded platforms.
They would like you to have:
- MSc./PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, or similar
- Significant experience in developing Model-based and Machine/Deep Learning-based Prediction and Planning algorithms.
- Minimum of 2+ years of industry R&D experience for motion planning & control AD/ADAS features.
- Experience in Python, C++ and popular machine learning frameworks
- Experience in CUDA/OpenCL.
- Experience working with GPUs/FPGAs.
- Track record of relevant publications in top-tier AI/Robotics conferences/journals.