Artificial Intelligence has been a hot topic for the 3Cubed team since our conception, with several of our consultants specialising in this space.
As we continue to push the boundaries of our knowledge through dedicated events, talks and candidate and client meetings, we have quickly gained solid understanding of; spatial technology, 3D mapping, navigation, autonomous driving, agricultural robotics, healthcare/medical applications, retail management, material/chemical formulation and many more areas that AI is now being adopted within.
We can comfortably help across the following:
Localisation and Mapping (SLAM/VIO)
Natural Language Processing/Understanding
Latest AI Jobs
Our client is seeking engineers and scientists looking to apply a background in science to data engineering. The goal is to revolutionize industrial research and development with better data...Read more
Our client is seeking engineers and scientists looking to apply a background in science to data engineering. The goal is to revolutionize industrial research and development with better data centralization and analysis.
We are looking for motivated data engineers who can help achieve this goal by helping the client’s customers adopt the Web Platform.
Your primary responsibility will be to support the entry of customer data and customization of the Web Platform. You will also be helping to customize imports and exports of information to and from the companies software and develop new features for the platform.
Degree in Computer Science,
Chemical Engineering, or Material Science
2+ years of university-level computer science courses
Industry software engineering experience
Experience with SQL Databases and Unix development environments
Fluent German speakers only
Strong English communication skills
Our client is seeking experienced full-stack engineers who are passionate about user experience and scaling web applications. Our goal is to revolutionize industrial research and...Read more
Our client is seeking experienced full-stack engineers who are passionate about user experience and scaling web applications. Our goal is to revolutionize industrial research and development with artificial intelligence. We're looking for motivated engineers who can help to build a state of the art development platform that will be used across Fortune 500 companies.
Primary Responsibility: You primary responsibility will be to develop our clients Web Platform where scientists upload and analyze their experiments. This role would be about 70% front-end and 30% back-end.
- 2 years of development experience
- Strong interest in developing data analysis-driven user interfaces and experiences
- Solid computer science and software engineering fundamentals
- B.S. in computer science
- Familiarity with React, ES6
Client Current Stack:
- Backend: Flask (Python), Postgres
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution
Data Platform Software Engineer
Our client is looking for a Data Platform Software Engineer to join an exciting autonomous driving start-up in Cambridge, MA. They're working on state-of-the-art...Read more
Our client is looking for a Data Platform Software Engineer to join an exciting autonomous driving start-up in Cambridge, MA. They're working on state-of-the-art algorithms to develop a human-like, predictive AI system for autonomous vehicles to navigate complex environments.
The ideal candidate has several years of work experience.
Role responsibilities include:
- Design, build, and maintain infrastructure for collecting, transforming, and accessing large-scale volumes of data acquired from autonomous vehicle
- Support full software development life cycle by building data pipelines and tools that provide rapid feedback to development team
- Build efficient, robust and secure infrastructure enabling responsive, transparent and collaborative product development and testing
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Extensive experience with big data technologies, systems design, and algorithms
- Understanding of different types of database and data store technologies
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Expert in Python
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Quick and self-motivated learner
- Industry experience with real-time data streaming technologies
- Experience with troubleshooting and tuning systems
- Industry experience with data analytics