At 3Cubed, we understand that blockchain technologies are driving change and allowing new approaches to the way that we operate in different industries.
Because blockchain is a relatively new field, finding the best talent with the right skill set can be challenging for many companies. Our in depth knowledge and strong networks in this new arena helps us to identify what skills and experience are needed to help any companies that we work with, to help them grow their team effectively and efficiently.
Latest Blockchain Jobs
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Web Application Developer to join their growing start-up team in London working on creating a world where...Read more
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Web Application Developer to join their growing start-up team in London working on creating a world where people and organizations can maximize potential through a global community of valued connections and opportunities.
Everyone on their team is a true product owner, responsible for ensuring excellence. They move fast (but thoughtfully), and are looking for a talented and impact-oriented UI Designer with a strong UX focus to join us. In this role, you will not only help to shape their UI but also shape the company, and our collective ability to impact the world.
As part of a startup, your responsibilities will vary, but on a day to day basis, you will:
- Turn ideas into visuals while encouraging and ensuring universal, user-centric, world-class UI design
- Create and develop comprehensive wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for mobile and web user interfaces
- Collaborate with product team and other designers to create the best possible features, layout and design
- Identify opportunities for new flows, and ways to improve existing flows
- Contribute to UX flows with a goal of inclusive, user-centric, world-class design
- Define design rules and ensure they are applied
- Create and develop style guides for developers
- Review jobs done by other members of the design team, and give proper feedback to make sure they are ready to be handed over to development teams
- Educate and coach teams on industry best practices and emerging lessons related to enterprise products
- Mentor other designers to help them grow, and to ensure our design and development efforts and ethos remain aligned
- Conduct testing, interpret feedback and incorporate into future iterations of the solution
This opportunity is for you if you are:
- Experienced (preferably 3+ years) UI/UX designer dedicated to the complete UI design and development lifecycle of several successfully launched desktop or mobile applications
- An expert in Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Good listener, that takes constructive feedback and executes updates quickly focusing on the goal
- Good communicator and collaborator with a track record of establishing great relationships and working with other disciplines, such as user research, content design, product and engineering
- Creative thinker, able to investigate and solve complex product challenges while being mindful about impact on other teams
- Detail-oriented designer who is updated with the latest principles and trends in UI design, and is supported by a strong portfolio