At 3Cubed, we understand that blockchain technologies are driving change and allowing new approaches to the way that we operate in different industries.
Because blockchain is a relatively new field, finding the best talent with the right skill set can be challenging for many companies. Our in depth knowledge and strong networks in this new arena helps us to identify what skills and experience are needed to help any companies that we work with, to help them grow their team effectively and efficiently.
Latest Blockchain Jobs
Want to work for us? We're seeking an experienced, Senior 360 Recruitment Consultant to join the 3Cubed team!
Established in 2016, 3Cubed are at the forefront of the Emerging technology industry, offering specialist recruitment services...Read more
Established in 2016, 3Cubed are at the forefront of the Emerging technology industry, offering specialist recruitment services across the globe.
We operate across AI, Robotics, Fintech, Blockchain and Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality across all industry sectors. This includes innovative start-ups to ground-breaking projects with global tech giants. 3Cubed act as trusted partners to clients searching for exceptionally talented, adaptable and unique individuals who are looking to integrate themselves within the next generation of tech. 3Cubed work closely with clients, candidates and external parties to ensure that we provide the very best talent and opportunities within this rapidly growing space.
We pride ourselves on our reputation, as well as our ability to form meaningful relationships and trusted partnerships. At 3Cubed you’ll find a talented team of specialist consultants, working solely within your niche area. They’ll dedicate their time and energy to getting to know you and your company, to understand your brand, the culture and climate as well as your individual goals to offer an unrivalled and personalised service.
As a team we’ll offer you honest advice and industry insight, as well as acting as mediators on your behalf.
- Title: Senior:360 Emerging Technology Recruitment Consultant
- Location of Work: Our London based office in Old Street
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9.30am – 6pm.
Ask yourself this...
- Do you want to join a specialist, emerging tech recruitment company with an unrivalled market reputation?
- Do you want to join a passionate, supportive company with incredibly strong commission and incentive structures?
- Do you have a proven track record within tech industry (Emerging or Immersive tech ideal but not essential) over the last 2 years?
- Are you competitive?
- Are you a self-starter with a positive, can do attitude?
- Do you have the ability to persuade and influence?
- Do you have excellent communication skills and thrive on hitting targets?
- Do you have a strong work ethic and work hard to achieve your personal goals?
Your role as a 360 Recruitment Consultant would include:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for candidates into senior industry positions
- Using your interpersonal skills to on-board new clients and win new business
- Headhunting and identifying specialised candidates to introduce to your clients
- Attending client meetings and industry events
- Working towards personal targets to gain promotion & subsequent pay rises
Who would you be working for?
- An industry specialist recruitment firm, with a sole focus on the emerging tech Industry
- We operate in a fast paced, competitive environment – where hard work is financially rewarded.
- Excellent commission and incentive structure
- Personal Quarterly performance incentives
- Annual performance incentives
- Team Quarterly performance incentives
- Team Annual performance incentives
What you need to be successful?
- A proven track record over 2 years in the technology space
- Exceptional academics at school/college level OR demonstrate sporting excellence
- Possess a competitive edge, and a passion to be the best
- Confidence to enter a fast-paced and challenging recruitment environment
- Be very openly money motivated!
- Be a self-starter with a positive, can do attitude
Recruitment is the perfect opportunity for you to be in charge of your own career pathway and un-capped take home salary.
Whilst it is not a career for the faint hearted - ambitious, driven and money hungry individuals will thrive, and history has seen top billers earning a 6-figure salary faster than almost every rival industry.
Sounds like you? Then please do not hesitate to get in touch
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Web Application Developer to join their growing start-up team in London working on creating a world where...Read more
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Web Application Developer to join their growing start-up team in London working on creating a world where people and organizations can maximize potential through a global community of valued connections and opportunities.
Everyone on their team is a true product owner, responsible for ensuring excellence. They move fast (but thoughtfully), and are looking for a talented and impact-oriented UI Designer with a strong UX focus to join us. In this role, you will not only help to shape their UI but also shape the company, and our collective ability to impact the world.
As part of a startup, your responsibilities will vary, but on a day to day basis, you will:
- Turn ideas into visuals while encouraging and ensuring universal, user-centric, world-class UI design
- Create and develop comprehensive wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for mobile and web user interfaces
- Collaborate with product team and other designers to create the best possible features, layout and design
- Identify opportunities for new flows, and ways to improve existing flows
- Contribute to UX flows with a goal of inclusive, user-centric, world-class design
- Define design rules and ensure they are applied
- Create and develop style guides for developers
- Review jobs done by other members of the design team, and give proper feedback to make sure they are ready to be handed over to development teams
- Educate and coach teams on industry best practices and emerging lessons related to enterprise products
- Mentor other designers to help them grow, and to ensure our design and development efforts and ethos remain aligned
- Conduct testing, interpret feedback and incorporate into future iterations of the solution
This opportunity is for you if you are:
- Experienced (preferably 3+ years) UI/UX designer dedicated to the complete UI design and development lifecycle of several successfully launched desktop or mobile applications
- An expert in Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Good listener, that takes constructive feedback and executes updates quickly focusing on the goal
- Good communicator and collaborator with a track record of establishing great relationships and working with other disciplines, such as user research, content design, product and engineering
- Creative thinker, able to investigate and solve complex product challenges while being mindful about impact on other teams
- Detail-oriented designer who is updated with the latest principles and trends in UI design, and is supported by a strong portfolio
Product Marketing Manager (Blockchain Startup) San Francisco
Are you an experienced and hands-on product marketer who speaks developer and can perform product launches in your sleep? Are you passionate about growing ecosystems that support...Read more
Are you an experienced and hands-on product marketer who speaks developer and can perform product launches in your sleep? Are you passionate about growing ecosystems that support entrepreneurship on the back of audaciously innovative technology?
As the Product Marketing Manager with our client, you will own the process of bringing this new development platform to market to the developers and entrepreneurs who will benefit most from its use. This means turning abstract benefits into concrete examples and doing whatever it takes to leverage them to grow awareness and adoption among our client core technical audience. As a part of the time goes to market and beyond, there will be dozens of launches to manage for new products and distribution efforts but the real focus is on making sure our core builders understand -- and use -- the platform and its tooling.
You aren’t on your own here! You will work closely with the Developer Relations, Product and Marketing teams along the way. To be successful, you will need the ability to translate technical concepts into concrete content and example application ideas while building the systems that are necessary to support an ongoing series of successful launches.
This is not a position for anyone who is new to the field, has optimized a career for executing a single channel, who prefers to strategize rather than execute or who is uncomfortable being challenged every day. On the other hand, if you become your best self when you’re given a set of difficult mission objectives but an empty canvas on which to paint your way to them, this might be a fit for you.
- Our client core launches achieve substantial early and ongoing uptake among deeply technical users, especially developers who will build on top of the platform.
- 4+ years as a marketer, product manager, product marketer and/or founder in highly technical developer-facing startup environments. The ideal candidate has clearly bridged product and marketing before as a key member of top-tier teams in high growth technical startups.
- Extraordinary intelligence, problem solving ability, initiative and grit. Relentless resourcefulness paired with a “get shit done” mentality.
- Deep understanding of both product and marketing fundamentals as they are applied to startups and a ravenous thirst for knowledge.
## Get to Know Us
Our client is a scalable blockchain and smart contract platform designed to provide the performance and user experience necessary to bridge the gap to mainstream adoption and the scale sufficient to meet that adoption well beyond a billion users. Unlike other next generation blockchains, Our client provides app builders with a seamless development experience and new ways of monetizing their applications.
## Working with Us
You have the chance to become an early member of a world-class team with significant upside. The opportunity we are tackling will completely reshape the landscape of the web for decades to come and potentially affect billions of people. We are funded by the top names in the industry and have attracted the best technical minds in the world to create a technology that will directly change the lives of billions of people.
This is a performance culture where you’ll be working alongside -- and learning from -- other top quality teammates executing at their best. We value boldness, ownership, transparency, curiosity and experimentation. We pay competitively plus we offer all employees full health benefits, daily lunch and a fully stocked office within walking distance of BART in SOMA.
If you’re excited by the challenge of winning in the fastest moving ecosystem as a member of its best team, this might be a good fit.