At 3Cubed, we understand that blockchain technologies are driving change and allowing new approaches to the way that we operate in different industries.
Because blockchain is a relatively new field, finding the best talent with the right skill set can be challenging for many companies. Our in depth knowledge and strong networks in this new arena helps us to identify what skills and experience are needed to help any companies that we work with, to help them grow their team effectively and efficiently.
Latest Blockchain Jobs
Product Marketing Manager (Blockchain Startup) San Francisco
Are you an experienced and hands-on product marketer who speaks developer and can perform product launches in your sleep? Are you passionate about growing ecosystems that support...Read more
Are you an experienced and hands-on product marketer who speaks developer and can perform product launches in your sleep? Are you passionate about growing ecosystems that support entrepreneurship on the back of audaciously innovative technology?
As the Product Marketing Manager with our client, you will own the process of bringing this new development platform to market to the developers and entrepreneurs who will benefit most from its use. This means turning abstract benefits into concrete examples and doing whatever it takes to leverage them to grow awareness and adoption among our client core technical audience. As a part of the time goes to market and beyond, there will be dozens of launches to manage for new products and distribution efforts but the real focus is on making sure our core builders understand -- and use -- the platform and its tooling.
You aren’t on your own here! You will work closely with the Developer Relations, Product and Marketing teams along the way. To be successful, you will need the ability to translate technical concepts into concrete content and example application ideas while building the systems that are necessary to support an ongoing series of successful launches.
This is not a position for anyone who is new to the field, has optimized a career for executing a single channel, who prefers to strategize rather than execute or who is uncomfortable being challenged every day. On the other hand, if you become your best self when you’re given a set of difficult mission objectives but an empty canvas on which to paint your way to them, this might be a fit for you.
- Our client core launches achieve substantial early and ongoing uptake among deeply technical users, especially developers who will build on top of the platform.
- 4+ years as a marketer, product manager, product marketer and/or founder in highly technical developer-facing startup environments. The ideal candidate has clearly bridged product and marketing before as a key member of top-tier teams in high growth technical startups.
- Extraordinary intelligence, problem solving ability, initiative and grit. Relentless resourcefulness paired with a “get shit done” mentality.
- Deep understanding of both product and marketing fundamentals as they are applied to startups and a ravenous thirst for knowledge.
## Get to Know Us
Our client is a scalable blockchain and smart contract platform designed to provide the performance and user experience necessary to bridge the gap to mainstream adoption and the scale sufficient to meet that adoption well beyond a billion users. Unlike other next generation blockchains, Our client provides app builders with a seamless development experience and new ways of monetizing their applications.
## Working with Us
You have the chance to become an early member of a world-class team with significant upside. The opportunity we are tackling will completely reshape the landscape of the web for decades to come and potentially affect billions of people. We are funded by the top names in the industry and have attracted the best technical minds in the world to create a technology that will directly change the lives of billions of people.
This is a performance culture where you’ll be working alongside -- and learning from -- other top quality teammates executing at their best. We value boldness, ownership, transparency, curiosity and experimentation. We pay competitively plus we offer all employees full health benefits, daily lunch and a fully stocked office within walking distance of BART in SOMA.
If you’re excited by the challenge of winning in the fastest moving ecosystem as a member of its best team, this might be a good fit.
Our client is seeking experienced full-stack engineers who are passionate about user experience and scaling web applications. Our goal is to revolutionize industrial research and...Read more
Our client is seeking experienced full-stack engineers who are passionate about user experience and scaling web applications. Our goal is to revolutionize industrial research and development with artificial intelligence. We're looking for motivated engineers who can help to build a state of the art development platform that will be used across Fortune 500 companies.
Primary Responsibility: You primary responsibility will be to develop our clients Web Platform where scientists upload and analyze their experiments. This role would be about 70% front-end and 30% back-end.
- 2 years of development experience
- Strong interest in developing data analysis-driven user interfaces and experiences
- Solid computer science and software engineering fundamentals
- B.S. in computer science
- Familiarity with React, ES6
Client Current Stack:
- Backend: Flask (Python), Postgres
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution
Senior Python Developer
We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to help build our next generation automation platform. The right person for this role will have a deep understanding of architecting for the cloud,...Read more
We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to help build our next generation automation platform. The right person for this role will have a deep understanding of architecting for the cloud, the compassion, and empathy required to pair and collaborating with engineers, and the ability to share knowledge throughout the team. In addition, the ability to design robust systems that anticipate failures and prior experience in building durable systems is going to be key to success here.
If you love to see your code released and you don’t settle for anything less than continuous delivery, we want to speak with you!
This is a fast-paced, agile environment; our team is passionate about their projects, they are collaborative and believe in a work/life balance. Come join a team that is writing applications to make sure people stay connected. Given the size of our team, you will have a very influential role both technically and professionally.
What You’ll Do
• Oversee the design and development of macro/micro architectures supporting the Automation Platform
• Help drive and support continued innovation
• Prototype and benchmark new architectures
• Build with quality and integrity
• Working with clients on custom integrations
• Ensure high availability of the automation platform through systems and infrastructure engineering
• Collaborate cross-functional teams architecting and designing features for our e2e platform
What is Required
• 3+ years of experience designing and developing highly scalable distributed systems
• Deep knowledge of developing and maintaining concurrent non-blocking applications
• An understanding of transport protocols and message formats
• Direct experience with Python
• Experience working on highly available systems at scale
• Experience with chaos testing and designing for failure
• Experience using AWS technologies such as EC2, RDS, Dynamo, and Elastic Beanstalk
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Experience working in Agile Development organization
Why You Should Join Us!
• Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
• Self Managed Time Off Policy
• Competitive Salary
• Catered lunches from time to time