It’s fair to say, Robotics is most certainly mind-blowing and outrageously cool
At 3Cubed we have embraced the uptake across autonomous vehicles/self-driving cars, medical robotics, drones, agricultural robotics, production robotics and many more innovative areas that continue to shock the world.
Throughout our time spent in this space, we have worked on projects/hires across the following:
Latest Robotics Jobs
Senior Motion Planning R&D Engineer, Autonomous Driving, Canada
Our client is working towards building AD & Active Safety solutions that can perform under harsh weather conditions. The team consists of experts in Artificial Intelligence, Computer...Read more
Our client is working towards building AD & Active Safety solutions that can perform under harsh weather conditions. The team consists of experts in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision and Robotics working in a wide span from doing research and publishing in high impact conferences/journals to deploying the solutions in low power embedded platforms.
They would like you to have:
- MSc./PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, or similar
- Significant experience in developing Model-based and Machine/Deep Learning-based Prediction and Planning algorithms.
- Minimum of 2+ years of industry R&D experience for motion planning & control AD/ADAS features.
- Experience in Python, C++ and popular machine learning frameworks
- Experience in CUDA/OpenCL.
- Experience working with GPUs/FPGAs.
- Track record of relevant publications in top-tier AI/Robotics conferences/journals.
Senior Electrical Engineer, USA (remote), 3D Technology, AI
We are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer based in the United States, working remotely, to work with a very unique business which develops 3D vision systems for autonomous machines,...Read more
We are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer based in the United States, working remotely, to work with a very unique business which develops 3D vision systems for autonomous machines, enabling cars and other robots to understand their surroundings in 3D and in real-time using only passive sensors like cameras. This is a company whose mission is to bring superhuman senses to existing vehicles and to enable mass production of fully autonomous machines.
As Senior Electrical Engineer, you will use your skills in hardware, circuit, and software design to build novel sensors that enable machines to see. You will figure out how to integrate these sensors on moving platforms and with robotic systems from other companies.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will:
- Work collaboratively with the hardware, software, and operations teams to identify mechanical, thermal, form-factor, and signal integrity requirements for PCBs and components
- Take ownership of the current hardware stack; maintain a component inventory and build & test prototype systems
- Select components, subsystems, and vendors to help meet design goals for the business
- Design and fabricate PCBs to integrate cameras, IMUs, and cellular modems with embedded computers
- Write software and firmware to interface with these components
- Lead board bring-up
To thrive in this role, you will have:
- Implemented sensor interfaces on FPGAs or microcontrollers
- Written production-quality code in C or C++
- Designed circuit diagrams and used schematic capture software
Designed devices with cellular and/or IoT capability (helpful, but not required)
- Written or configured custom software drivers for peripherals (helpful, but not required)
This is a business which is dedicated to diversity and committed to building an inclusive work environment where individuals are encouraged fulfil their ambitions and grow their strengths in a supportive and inspiring environment.