It’s fair to say, Robotics is most certainly mind-blowing and outrageously cool
At 3Cubed we have embraced the uptake across autonomous vehicles/self-driving cars, medical robotics, drones, agricultural robotics, production robotics and many more innovative areas that continue to shock the world.
Throughout our time spent in this space, we have worked on projects/hires across the following:
Latest Robotics Jobs
Senior Computer Vision Engineer
We have a great Senior Computer Vision Engineer opportunity at an extraordinary AI start-up in the Bay Area, with a mission to make ADAS pervasive to reduce accidents and save lives, whilst also...Read more
We have a great Senior Computer Vision Engineer opportunity at an extraordinary AI start-up in the Bay Area, with a mission to make ADAS pervasive to reduce accidents and save lives, whilst also developing cutting-edge self-driving technology. They are providing a comprehensive autonomous driving platform featuring computer vision, sensor fusion and control capabilities, at a much lower price than existing solutions.
The founding members/leadership team come from elite industry (Tesla, Honda, Intel & Apple) and academic backgrounds (Carnegie, Berkeley, Stanford) with deep automotive and AI expertise.
- Develop geometry-based algorithms for visual odometry and visual SLAM
- Develop a visual tracking system
- Develop a visual SLAM system
- MS/PhD in Computer Vision/Robotics related field or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills
- Experience in OpenCV or OpenVX
Senior C++ Engineer
We've got a great opportunity for a talented Senior C++ Engineer to join an early-stage start-up in the Bay Area, creating state-of-the-art software to transform the visual capabilities of...Read more
We've got a great opportunity for a talented Senior C++ Engineer to join an early-stage start-up in the Bay Area, creating state-of-the-art software to transform the visual capabilities of autonomous robots & cars. The team have top industry and academic backgrounds from Google, Oculus, Intel, UCLA, and MIT.
They are looking for a few great engineers to join their team. You will be one of the first 10 people on the team. You'll be required to be fluent in C++, but no prior computer vision or robotics experience is necessary - just an interest and aptitude!
They have no non-technical managers. They are already revenue generating and have raised a large Series A round of funding.
- Contribute to the development of state-of-the-art techniques for robotic perception.
- Research and evaluate both classical and/or machine learning approaches to hard problems.
- Write production code in C++ for a variety of platforms, including GPUs.
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid grasp of linear algebra.
- Fluent in C++.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
Nice to have but definitely not required:
- Experience with multi-threaded or highly parallel programming frameworks.
- Research/professional experience in computer vision in the context of robotics/AR/VR.
- Research/professional experience in computer graphics or game engines.