At 3Cubed we have embraced the global uptake of digital technology and transformation.
Our Infrastructure division is also forever growing and typically at the heart of all projects we engage with across hardware, software, networks, data, facilities, cloud, Linux, Open-Source Development, C++, C# etc – It has been crucial to the 3CUBED business model to continue upskilling our team of specialists within these vertical markets to further support our partners across numerous hires from Junior to C level.
We have quickly built a prestigious reputation working alongside global organisations, SMEs and start-ups, which can be found across our testimonial pages.
Latest Digital & Infrastructure Jobs
UE4 Gameplay Programmer - AI & Animation Specialist
We’re looking for an experienced UE4 programmer to join an exciting indie studio over the next three months + on an exciting unannounced...Read more
We’re looking for an experienced UE4 programmer to join an exciting indie studio over the next three months + on an exciting unannounced project. Although we can't say too much about the game, they've received backing from a prominent publisher whose name you'd definitely recognise! You will work closely with their passionate team and lead the creation of eerily natural and dynamic character and animal AI behaviour, navigation, and movement.
This will be an iterative process where together they'll fine-tune, tweak, and polish until they achieve the best combination of realism and fun. Ideally you'll have a natural interest in helping to conjure our overall vision with an inclination towards attention to detail and a penchant for creative flair and polish is a huge plus. This is an important role central to the game's identity, so your work will be prominent and rewarding and directly influence the end product.
- Solid C++ programming and Blueprint skills.
- Strong understanding of general AI principles; knowledge of behaviour trees, blackboards, tasks, etc. - Strong mathematical ability; knowledge of vectors, matrices, and linear algebra.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Good team communication skills.
- Passion for playing and creating cutting-edge, single-player video game experiences.
- Experience working on pathfinding or AI movement/behaviours for characters, preferably bipedal animals.
- Experience solving complex AI problems (navigation, turning, route planning, multiple agent interaction, etc).
- Experience working with complex animation graphs, procedural animation, and/or foot and spine IK.