Fintech is here to stay, supported by emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Smart contracts, and Machine Learning
At 3Cubed we recognise that Fintech is fast becoming a global phenomenon, led by innovators and followed closely by academics, and now drawing the attention of regulators. It’s the latest weapon in the innovation war for finance. The rise of Fintech has opened up a world of possibilities. Businesses can offer more services than ever and for a fraction of the price of what it would have cost before.
Latest Fintech Jobs
FinTech Full Stack Developer, REMOTE, US, Crypto startup
Our client is a cutting-edge crypto analytics platform company who are looking to hire a highly-skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming on a 100%...Read more
Our client is a cutting-edge crypto analytics platform company who are looking to hire a highly-skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming on a 100% remote working basis.
This is a unique business that helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence-based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions. With a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries, this is a superb opportunity to join a business with big plans and a strong following.
As Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
As Full Stack Developer you will be required to see out projects from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
• Developing front end website architecture
• Designing user interactions on web pages
• Developing back end website applications
• Creating servers and databases for functionality
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
• Designing and developing APIs
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
Full Stack Developer Requirements
• Degree in Computer Science
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Node Js, .Net
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
• Excellent verbal communication skills • Good problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
Fintech Product Manager - REMOTE (US), Crypto startup
FinTech Product Manager (Remote)
We are looking to hire a multi-skilled Product Manager with excellent interpersonal skills to work with a cutting-edge crypto analytics...Read more
FinTech Product Manager (Remote)
We are looking to hire a multi-skilled Product Manager with excellent interpersonal skills to work with a cutting-edge crypto analytics platform company on a 100% remote working basis.
This is a unique business that helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions. With a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries, this is a superb opportunity to join a business with big plans and a strong following.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for improving customer experiences, generate new product ideas, and outline detailed product strategies, among other duties.
The Product Manager will need to manage diverse teams spanning engineering and marketing, requiring both a strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills.
Product Manager Responsibilities
• Determining feature requirements
• Researching customer experiences and demands
• Improving customer experiences
• Outlining a detailed product strategy
• Managing cross-functional teams
• Managing product road maps and releases
• Understanding product selling points
• Identifying and filling product gaps
• Generating new product ideas
• Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
• Working alongside engineering teams
• Working with PR and marketing teams to manage product launches
• Acting as a product evangelist and representing the company at public events
Product Manager Requirements
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
• Previous experience in a product development or management role
• Proven product development ability
• Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good written and verbal communication
• Exceptional leadership skills
Senior Unity Developer -VR
Senior Unity Game Developer ( VR Project)
Are you looking for a unique challenge working in virtual & augmented reality with a bleeding-edge...Read more
Senior Unity Game Developer ( VR Project)
Are you looking for a unique challenge working in virtual & augmented reality with a bleeding-edge technology company? Then read on.
Our client who is one of the world’s leading virtual reality development studios having picked up multiple awards for their work is seeking a competent Senior Unity Developer to join their team.
The talented individual must have vision and drive and must not be afraid to back big ideas.
This is an opportunity to build your career with their highly collaborative and engaging team as part of a fast-growing & creative company.
- 5+ years industry experience working with Unity
- Strong C# object-oriented programming (Mandatory requirement) & scripting language skills
- Strong 3D math skills
- Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials etc).
- Experience profiling and optimizing game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Experience working on a physics-based game project, source control systems such as Git in a multi developer team environment.
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Experience with shipped applications on an embedded product or have published applications on an app store
- Experience of working in an Agile SCRUM development environment.
- Plan, design & implement features to agreed timelines, both on your own and as a member of a feature-driven team
- Provides leadership and mentoring to other team members.
- Proactively improves processes to help deliver a better product.
- Translate business requirements to technical concepts, Develop technical documentation.
- Designs & writes quality, scalable & robust code with security and performance in mind.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle – architecture discussions, design reviews, and code reviews
- Quickly create and iterate on prototypes showcasing new designs and interaction patterns
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to align to changing priorities
- Constantly improve skills and knowledge through self-learning and share with the team to help achieve overall goals
Good to have but not essential:
· Achieved Unity Certification
· Experience with Photon Unity Networking (PUN)
· Experience developing applications using RESTful APIs
· Experience with delivering code for multiplayer games, having shipped at least 1complete multiplayer game
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including unit testing, code reviews, source control management, build processes, continuous integration, and operations
· Worked as a gameplay programmer on an established team
· Experience in any XR platforms such as Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR, or HoloLens
· Machine learning or experience with algorithm development
· Experience using JIRA (or other defect tracking tools).
Note: You must be an EU resident or have a valid STAMP 4 visa to qualify for this role.
My Client is currently unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.