Fintech is here to stay, supported by emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Smart contracts, and Machine Learning
At 3Cubed we recognise that Fintech is fast becoming a global phenomenon, led by innovators and followed closely by academics, and now drawing the attention of regulators. It’s the latest weapon in the innovation war for finance. The rise of Fintech has opened up a world of possibilities. Businesses can offer more services than ever and for a fraction of the price of what it would have cost before.
Latest Fintech Jobs
Head of Product
Our client possesses a relentless push to innovate. Building a 1.0 is easy, but managing the requests of current customers while simultaneously pushing innovation is the job of a truly excellent...Read more
Our client possesses a relentless push to innovate. Building a 1.0 is easy, but managing the requests of current customers while simultaneously pushing innovation is the job of a truly excellent product leader. This is exactly what they are seeking as we continue to build and scale business in Atlanta as well as internationally. As a Head of Product, you'll be a hands-on leader who will bring best-in-class Blockchain services to the market. You'll define, manage, and deliver product roadmap, strategy, requirements, and problem definition, all while building a team to sustain and grow our product portfolio. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to make a huge impact on a company and the blockchain space.
Our client is one of the largest multi-cryptocurrency ATM Networks in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum instantly at hundreds of locations. They mission is to provide the most secure, convenient, and fastest cryptocurrency transaction. They vision is to bring the cryptocurrency market to the masses.
- Act as an expert advisor, coach, and mentor across the technology organization on latest principles and practices. Assess skills & building career development plans for direct reports. Identify areas of improvement and conduct regular one-on-one meetings with engineers. Establish metrics and processes for team member assessment and improvement. Create and implement training programs for engineers, and implement processes to develop careers. Build a healthy engineering culture by planning and facilitating technical events and technical learning curriculums.
- Strategy. Ideate, scope, plan, estimate, coordinate, derisk roadmaps for our consumer-facing experiences. Participate in an iterative planning process to estimate, prioritize and roadmap the development of new features and applications.
- Collaborate. Acts as a point of escalation for teams facing complex technical challenges. Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support the company’ strategic goals. Work closely with members of the engineering team to direct the development of the strategic technology vision and execute against the product and technical roadmap. Determine the long-term architecture of our platform and be responsible for implementing the company’s product development vision.
- Plan. Define KPIs, objectives, and targets for measuring and improving the quality, security, scalability, maintainability, cost and time to market our custom software solutions. Establish processes and controls to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organization’s resources are used responsibly, particularly in the areas of software development. Balance the work within the engineering team to include the expected capacity allocation for new features, tech debt, architecture improvements, and innovation prototypes. Ensure software delivery deadline commitments are met and manage risks and dependencies.
- Test. Identify bottlenecks and opportunities for continuous improvement in the design, development, configuration, testing, deployment, monitoring and operation of our cloud platforms. Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization. Ensure company technical roadblocks are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Innovate. Create a challenging, innovative and supportive environment for team members to grow and produce their best work. Drive adoption of new technology and processes across the engineering team. Create technical requirements and application designs to govern the security, scalability, sustainability, cost and overall quality of our infrastructure, systems, content, and data. Identify opportunities for delivering the company?s services as a leader in consumer advocacy including: identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles.
- 7+ years experience in product management developing software preferably within a blockchain or software company. Some start-up experience and/or small company experience is greatly preferred
- Experience product managing software related to blockchain, payment processing, or fintech
- Experience with Agile methodologies, Jira, and roadmap-management tools
- 2+ years experience in leadership and management of a product team
- Track record of managing the entire product life cycle and successfully bringing new software products to market
- Hands on, passionate, and collaborative
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, yet can deal with change and ambiguity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Matching
- Generous PTO
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Wellness benefits
- Casual dress environment when in office
- Monthly company celebrations
- Advancement opportunities based on results
- Weekly catered lunches
- Premium coffee and tea provided by Buckhead Beans
Head of Engineering
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Engineering. We're looking for a driven, independent-thinking Engineer to lead the development of an internal machine learning...Read more
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Engineering. We're looking for a driven, independent-thinking Engineer to lead the development of an internal machine learning platform.
Why work here:
? Build impactful technology: You'll be building first-of-a-kind technology that will transform an analog industry and leverage capital and data to measurably improve the lives of personal injury victims.
? Jump into a role with immediate leverage: You'll be the founding engineer, wearing many hats and taking ownership of our entire technical platform.
? Work with a first-class team: You'll be working with a founding team with deep expertise in entrepreneurship, litigation, and finance. We’ve been through Y Combinator and 500 Startups, testified on litigation finance in front of the Supreme Court of Canada, and helped build technology ranging from Ed-tech to autonomous vehicles.
What will you do?
? Tackle diverse technical problems: You'll envision, prioritize, and implement software that addresses the needs of plaintiffs, attorneys, and our internal underwriting team.
? Build our platform from the ground up: You'll be responsible for building and managing every aspect of our technology, including an internal underwriting platform, data pipeline, and external products.
? Build a team from scratch: You'll build an engineering team from scratch, hiring and training engineers, data scientists, and whatever talent is most suited to the company's evolving needs.
? Shape Litty’s engineering culture: You’ll play an instrumental role in setting in place the fundamental values and practices that will define the engineering culture for years to come.
Who you are
? You're comfortable building software across the stack, and even better at learning new technologies when necessary.
? You have trained and deployed machine learning models in production.
? You've led an engineering team before, and have led engineering projects from start to finish.
? You're an independent thinker and excellent communicator, able to translate a
product vision into a technical roadmap and clearly share your ideas.
? Fluency with React.js, Node.js, Python.
? Natural language processing expertise.
? Experience in risk modeling, for example in insurance or financial technology.