Fintech is here to stay, supported by emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Smart contracts, and Machine Learning
At 3Cubed we recognise that Fintech is fast becoming a global phenomenon, led by innovators and followed closely by academics, and now drawing the attention of regulators. It’s the latest weapon in the innovation war for finance. The rise of Fintech has opened up a world of possibilities. Businesses can offer more services than ever and for a fraction of the price of what it would have cost before.
Latest Fintech Jobs
Creative Director, (Leeds, UK), part remote, Game Development, AR/VR
A unique opening for a Creative Director has arisen, working with an award-winning game development studio specialising in full-scale immersive AR and VR...
A unique opening for a Creative Director has arisen, working with an award-winning game development studio specialising in full-scale immersive AR and VR content, as well as work-for-hire development.
This is a superb opportunity to join a world-renowned game development studio that makes fun games people love to play and talk about. Led by a team with big game experience at studios to include Rockstar, EA, Codemasters, Sumo, Team 17, and Dubit, creating games for some of the world's biggest brands, including Sony Pictures, Rovio, Dreamworks, BBC, and LEGO.
We are looking to hire a Creative Director to join the in-house team on a full-time basis.
In this role, you will be working in parallel with Head of Product and Head of Game Design to:
- Ideate game concepts (mechanical / visual / narrative)
- Envision the presentation package of a given product
- Lead a design team to efficiently produce gameplay content
- Provide connectivity between design, art, and development in terms of the overall product vision
To succeed in this role you must demonstrate a passion for the gaming industry and have the ability and knowledge to be involved in every stage of the production pipeline.
Objectives for the role:
- Be creative and have fun with a strong team
- With Head of Product and Head of Design, define product contents and presentation
- Communicate product vision to the team
- Steer game content production towards maximum efficiency and quality
- Ultimately, translate Senior Management’s product strategy into creative output
- Proven history in games design and development
- An in-depth understanding of the gaming industry
- An ability to engage in blue-sky creative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- High energy and a desire to achieve
- Must have shipped at least four titles
- Some experience of development in VR / AR is preferred but not essential
You will ideally be based within traveling distance to Leeds, England to work within the studio in this post-lockdown world. A hybrid mix of studio-based work & remote working is possible
Senior Unity Developer -VR
Senior Unity Game Developer ( VR Project)
Are you looking for a unique challenge working in virtual & augmented reality with a bleeding-edge...Read more
Senior Unity Game Developer ( VR Project)
Are you looking for a unique challenge working in virtual & augmented reality with a bleeding-edge technology company? Then read on.
Our client who is one of the world’s leading virtual reality development studios having picked up multiple awards for their work is seeking a competent Senior Unity Developer to join their team.
The talented individual must have vision and drive and must not be afraid to back big ideas.
This is an opportunity to build your career with their highly collaborative and engaging team as part of a fast-growing & creative company.
- 5+ years industry experience working with Unity
- Strong C# object-oriented programming (Mandatory requirement) & scripting language skills
- Strong 3D math skills
- Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials etc).
- Experience profiling and optimizing game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Experience working on a physics-based game project, source control systems such as Git in a multi developer team environment.
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Experience with shipped applications on an embedded product or have published applications on an app store
- Experience of working in an Agile SCRUM development environment.
- Plan, design & implement features to agreed timelines, both on your own and as a member of a feature-driven team
- Provides leadership and mentoring to other team members.
- Proactively improves processes to help deliver a better product.
- Translate business requirements to technical concepts, Develop technical documentation.
- Designs & writes quality, scalable & robust code with security and performance in mind.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle – architecture discussions, design reviews, and code reviews
- Quickly create and iterate on prototypes showcasing new designs and interaction patterns
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to align to changing priorities
- Constantly improve skills and knowledge through self-learning and share with the team to help achieve overall goals
Good to have but not essential:
· Achieved Unity Certification
· Experience with Photon Unity Networking (PUN)
· Experience developing applications using RESTful APIs
· Experience with delivering code for multiplayer games, having shipped at least 1complete multiplayer game
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including unit testing, code reviews, source control management, build processes, continuous integration, and operations
· Worked as a gameplay programmer on an established team
· Experience in any XR platforms such as Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR, or HoloLens
· Machine learning or experience with algorithm development
· Experience using JIRA (or other defect tracking tools).
Note: You must be an EU resident or have a valid STAMP 4 visa to qualify for this role.
My Client is currently unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.