As the accelerated growth of technology continues across all industry sectors, we feel strongly that Immersive Technology will firmly hold its place in our near and distant future.
Our belief that there are infinite user cases for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Mixed Reality (MR) or most recently recognised as XR, is what led us to build the foundation of the 3Cubed firm. We are valued as second to none with our diverse knowledge of XR projects and can provide support across the following skill sets:
Art (3D, 2D, Motion)
Director Level Hires
C Level Hires
Windows Application Developer - Cutting Edge Audio Company - Ireland
Our client looking for a Windows Application Developer, Mid to Senior level to join a new team in their mobile division. This individual will be responsible for Windows application...Read more
Our client looking for a Windows Application Developer, Mid to Senior level to join a new team in their mobile division. This individual will be responsible for Windows application development and maintenance. Focus on the development of and maintenance of in-house tools. This is an exciting and new role which provides the opportunity to drive development efforts across audio platforms for their branded products.
This individual must have:
-Significant experience of commercial windows application development.
-Experience of product development via the windows store.
-Experience of the following languages – XAML, .NET, C#, C++, SQL and WPF.
-Demonstrable experience in UI Design.
Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master - Spatial Audio Solutions - Ireland
Our client embraces uniqueness. Bring your imagination and creativity to them and be a part of a technology company that brings sensory experiences to life; where you will unlock your true...Read more
Our client embraces uniqueness. Bring your imagination and creativity to them and be a part of a technology company that brings sensory experiences to life; where you will unlock your true potential.
Are you an Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master with Audio Engineering background?
If so we're looking for a talented candidate to work on their next generation spatial audio solutions for games and VR applications on PC, console and mobile platforms. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a freshly formed scrum team to design and build an exciting new product for launch in 2020. The Agile PM will support the growth of new teams, as well as coordinating the work of multiple global teams. The role provides a unique opportunity for the right person to build on their agile development experience.
Reporting to: The role reports to the Senior Director of Engineering, with whom the successful candidate will work closely to define and implement a strategy to support the continuous delivery of solutions across new and legacy products.
- Facilitates an adaptive development culture across the audio engineering team as a whole
- Possesses and applies a thorough understanding and experience of agile engineering concepts, practices, and methods
- Supports a collaborative culture of creativity, ownership and empowerment
- Is methodical, organised, planning-focused and quality driven
- Emphasizes innovation, teamwork, problem solving and knowledge sharing
- Supports successful development by identifying and removing blockers
The APM promotes agile practices by
- Facilitating efficient software delivery across all team
- Promoting regular and effective communication within teams, between teams, and with stakeholders
- Supporting the continued development of legacy products including roadmap management, removing blockers and reporting progress
- Acting in a scrum master role at the appropriate points in a team’s lifecycle
The APM is a collaborative and pro-active role which
- Supports technical account managers in balancing engineering workload to meet customer demands
- Supports teams by building strategies for continuous improvement through effective communication, collection and analysis of meaningful metrics
- Identifies blockers and facilitates their effective removal
- Hosts regular product showcases to promote the work of teams and demonstrate project value
- Supports knowledge-share through effective documentation of information holding value to stakeholders and team members
- Drives quality assurance activities to ensure a high quality of software development
- Promotes training, development and mentoring across the department
The APM maintains individual and department-wide roadmaps, including:
- Regular reporting of roadmap progress to key stakeholders
- Effective communication of status and change; at the right level, to the right stakeholders at the right times
- A demonstrable understanding of audio systems architecture across one or more platforms is preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a globally distributed work environment
- Passion for developing great software
- Passion for audio engineering
- Deep understanding of scrum and has successfully delivered multiple projects in the role of a scrum master.
- Exceptional communicator and enjoy working with talented and creative technical teams.
- They take pleasure in learning and personal development, applying initiative and are excited to work across departments and business functions to achieve project and team goals.
Education and/or Experience:
- S. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study required (or equivalent work experience). Master’s degree preferred
- Certified Scrum Master
- Minimum 2 years' experience managing software engineering projects. Minimum 5 years working in computer software engineering
- Excellent understanding of other agile and non-agile software project methodologies
QA Test Engineer, Image Processing - Cutting edge Audio Company, Ireland
As consumers continue to use technology to experience the world in new and exciting ways, Our client will continue to be right there. They are enabling extraordinary...Read more
As consumers continue to use technology to experience the world in new and exciting ways, Our client will continue to be right there. They are enabling extraordinary experiences.
They're making them faster and easier than ever before.
They develop algorithms, hardware and software imaging technologies for digital still camera and mobile phone applications. With headquarters in San Jose, California, they have research and development facilities in Ireland and Romania. The group’s extensive portfolio of patented innovations includes in-camera red-eye removal technology, face detection, face beautification, face-recognition, high dynamic range, panorama stitching and video stabilization.
You will be part of the Testing team working closely with the R&D team, to evaluate and test their advanced imaging solutions for the state of the art portable devices.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design and write programs that implement automated test cases to check the quality of image processing products.
- Create scripts that automate the processing of very large sets of data and images.
- Prepare detailed reports by writing code to filter and process complex test results data.
- Design, implement and perform comparative evaluations and benchmarking of imaging features in cameras and camera-phones.
- Carry out automated and manual exploratory testing of imaging products in cameras or in software applications.
- Help organizing and performing photo shoot sessions to acquire image collections
- Good knowledge and experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Python, Ruby, Java
- Experience with automating tasks, ideally using scripting languages.
- Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse IDE.
- BS in computer science, electric/electronic engineering or mathematics
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Additional Skills (would be added advantage):
- Some knowledge of other programming languages such as C, C++, C#, Objective-C
- Any additional scripting and programming experience, using various software development tools
- Knowledge of digital photography and cameras
- Understanding of digital image processing algorithms
- Initiative, show motivation to learn, thoroughness and superior attention to details.
- Good problem solving skills. Logical, analytical and investigative mind.