Senior CAD Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer/Software Developer
With offices in the UK and the US the world’s leading independent supplier of ‘CAD to CAD’ and ‘CAD to Visualization Product’ Data Exchange tools. Supplying many of the world leading engineering companies.
As well as its extensive range of direct translation tools have also developed a range of STEP and 3D PDF translators, process automation solutions and Digital Realities technologies to address the needs of collaboration and supplier chain data exchange
Strong communication skills are essential to succeed in this role; together with the following key skills:
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to work
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload
- Ability to grasp new information quickly and apply it
- Desire to develop a career within a rapidly changing business
This role may require the successful candidate to undertake travel in the UK and overseas, you must be comfortable with flying and a driving license would be a distinct advantage.
- Software Development
The key responsibilities for the Software Developer role are:
- Work to support the wider development team in the delivery of software solutions for existing and new product offerings
- Creation of prototype solutions for future product offering
2. Consultancy Project Support
The Senior Software Engineer role will provide development support in the delivery of consultancy projects.
3. Product Qualification Testing
Provide major updates of product to their customers throughout the year. The Software Development role will support the QA process by testing products prior to release and reporting issues when found.
Whilst previous experience is highly desirable, full on the job training will be provided to ensure that the Software Developer fully understands the development environment. The company will also provide any additional training felt necessary for the successful candidate to succeed in this role.