Head of Product (VR Learning)
A client of ours have built an immersive soft skills simulator designed to drive behavioural change.
The platform leverages embodied Virtual Reality & conversational AI to put users in realistic workplace simulations and provide personalised coaching.
It is aimed at solving the challenge of delivering effective soft skills training at scale in the workplace, and empowering employees to become the best versions of themselves, faster and safely, improving organisational performance, fostering a better company culture and delivering tangible operational value.
They are currently pivoting from a bespoke training simulation delivery to a more scalable model in which their platform will include standardised libraries of Leadership Training simulations and is to be deployed at scale in large organisations to enhance Learning & Development programmes.
Our client is in the process of raising funds that will allow us to deliver on our vision: build the world’s most advanced soft skills training solution.
As they are entering this new exciting era of platform development, they are looking for a Head of Product to take ownership of the Product Vision and its Development Roadmap to bring that vision to market.
As the Head of Product, you will be identifying, defining and prioritising the requirements for particular customer engagements in the short term, and also requirements for the entire SaaS platform in the longer term.
You will be working closely with the development team, as well as learning designers and subject matter experts, to ensure they deliver on the vision.
This is a very fast-paced role which requires commitment and dedication. You will be an integral part of an exceptionally talented, motivated, and passionate team which thrives on improving the current state-of-the-art.
What you will do:
You will be
- refining our clients product vision and strategy, and communicating that vision to the production team, ensuring they deliver on it
- owning and continuously improving the product roadmap, including user experience design, features prioritisation, user testing and release plan
- creating and maintaining a data-informed product backlog, and clearly communicating prioritisation decisions to team members and stakeholders
- working closely with the founding team to refine and execute the go-to-market strategy
- building a roll-out plan allowing for the deployment of their at a global scale, and where required its implementation within clients’ existing LMS.
- keeping up to date with the latest L&D and immersive tech industry trends to inform the product strategy and ongoing development
- where relevant, attending client meetings and forging deep relationships with existing and new clients
- acting as an industry thought leader through keynotes, white papers and regularly published content
- helping attract, recruit, train, guide and nurture talent to grow your team
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a Digital Learning / eLearning Platform Product Manager
- experience deploying B2B learning solutions at scale (SaaS)
Major plus include:
- Agile Project Management & Delivery expertise
- experience with Immersive Technologies (AR/VR)
- ability to efficiently handle multiple work streams in a demanding and fast-paced environment, always showing a problem-solving attitude
- high standards of excellence and integrity
- tech-savvy with a lively interest in digital learning trends & innovations
- excellent verbal communication skills, with experience and confidence presenting to all levels of clients and collaborators
- excellent influencing and stakeholder engagement skills
- excellent leadership, organisation & time management skills
- entrepreneurial, hard-working, passionate attitude with ambition to own your growth
Occasional travel may be required.
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Flexible working conditions
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Fridge full of beers & Regular socials