The PM's focus is program operations and execution of the program's (internal and external) playbook to deliver the best possible program experience for founders, mentors, partners, investors, and other stakeholders.
PMs are responsible for ensuring the operational success of the full accelerator cycle from company sourcing through Demo Day. This includes event management, utilizing tools/developing processes to manage program data, building and scheduling the 3-month programming calendar, execution of Demo Day, and recruiting, hiring training, and management of the seasonally hired Associate team.
Experience with operations and event planning is required and is a major part of this role. Familiarity with the early-stage venture-backed company ecosystem is preferred but not required.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the Managing Director to develop the program plan and own the overall responsibility for the successful execution of the accelerator, including Demo Day
- Deliver the best possible accelerator experience to founders, mentors, partners, investors, and other program stakeholders
- Own all-year-round logistics, operations, administration, scheduling, calendar management, and event planning for the program
- Represent program in the local community and ecosystem
- Continuously support program alumni.
- Grow the network of mentors, potential customers, and investors.
- Support your company teammates across multiple Internal and external programs.
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years of experience in fast-paced environments with a focus on event planning, business operations, and/or project management
- Effective communicator and ability to collaborate across departments and audiences
- Ensures accountability with self and others
- Can plan and prioritize to meet program and organizational goals
- Can quickly adapt to different situations, styles and stakeholders
- Focus on continuous process improvement and operational efficiency
- Can anticipate the needs and requests of multiple stakeholders
- Strong interest in the discourse around technology, startups, entrepreneurship, and venture capital
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university