Are you looking for a unique challenge working in virtual & augmented reality with a bleeding-edge technology company? Then read on.
We have partnered with an award-winning team who are world leaders within VR/AR training & education.
Due to continued growth and success, they are looking to hire a QA Engineer to join their team on a remote basis working on bleeding edge technology. This is an opportunity to build your career with their highly collaborative and engaging team as part of a fast-growing & creative company.
- Maintain and expand existing testing documentation (test plans, test cases/scripts, defect reports, etc.)
- Define and update regression test suites for current and future projects.
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies and collaborate with the development team to deliver quality user stories.
- Work within an Agile environment, using both JIRA and Test Rail.
- Working with test tools such as Test Rail and Postman.
- Interact with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and the testing objectives.
- Gain product knowledge on VR applications
- Work on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple projects simultaneously.
- Take responsibility for your areas of work
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
*EU Work Permit is required*
- 3+ years experience in a Quality Assurance Engineer role
- Experience in creating test cases based on User stories
- Manual testing experience – regression, functional, exploratory.
- Familiar with the Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Good analytical skills and an inquisitive mind
- Keen to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in a computer science-related course
- ISTQB Foundation Level certification or similar