Fullstack Software Engineer
A fantastic remote opportunity for Fullstack Software Engineer to join a small team of global engineers.
This team operates at the intersection of 3D geometry and deep learning, enabling cars and other robots to understand their surroundings in 3D and in real-time using only passive sensors like cameras. Their mission is to bring superhuman senses to existing vehicles and to enable the mass production of fully autonomous machines.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer, you’ll work on various user-facing applications and tools for data management, annotation, and mapping. You will:
- Work closely with design and product teams to develop interactive web-based tools and visualizations
- Integrate workflows with pipelines, databases, and backends
- Utilize cloud provider services to build rich experiences
- Design and implement tools for monitoring and alerting
To thrive in this role you have:
- Experience implementing, deploying, and supporting public-facing web applications
- Experience with modern web frameworks and tech stacks such as Node.js, React, and Webpack
- Familiarity with serverless technologies such as GraphQL, AWS Lambda, and DynamoDB