Front-end Developer, (REMOTE), Blockchain
Our client is looking for someone with very strong front-end skills who is an expert in React, with experience in web3 a plus; someone who wants to work in an early stage start-up and is motivated at the prospect of building something new from the ground up. More important than specific technical skills though is that you're a strong problem solver who loves to learn — we're not experts in everything and we don't expect you to be either.
You might not call yourself a designer, but you know great UI design when you see it and you know when something isn't up to par. Details matter to you, and if the text in a button is off-center by a pixel you will figure out why.
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Translating design in Figma and/or Sketch to reusable components
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
Here are some of the technologies we work with:
- Tailwind CSS