At 3Cubed we have embraced the global uptake of digital technology and transformation.
This has exposed us to what we consider one of our strongest specialisms of the business. With this being broken down into numerous complex areas of hiring, we have continued to diversify ourselves across:
User Experience / User Interface (UI/UX)
Java / J2EE
SEO / Social Media / PPC
Mobile – Android / IOS / Windows
Open-Source (PHP, Python, Ruby etc).
Designers (Motion, Visual, Graphics, Web etc).
Latest Digital Jobs
Our client is a leader in the radio technology industry, creating broadcasting mobile apps for broadcasters globally and have released in excess of 500 apps for major radio...Read more
Our client is a leader in the radio technology industry, creating broadcasting mobile apps for broadcasters globally and have released in excess of 500 apps for major radio groups.
They're looking for a talented Project Manager/Business Analyst to join their fantastic team in London to lead new and existing projects, shape their products and help their radio customers reach audiences on new platforms.
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of high-quality mobile apps for their clients
- Working with clients to scope out and plan projects with realistic time-frames and ensuring that key deliveries from all parties are identified.
- Managing projects and keeping all project stakeholders updated on progress
- Reviewing work that has been completed by the development team to ensure it matches the requirements.
- General client liaison and account management.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3 - 5 years’ experience as a business analyst, project manager or a similar role.
- Experience delivering mobile digital projects, with a good understanding of mobile app design, and good design skills.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to spot issues.
- Good problem-solving skills, with an ability to think on your feet.
- Team player with an ability to communicate ideas verbally and in written form.
- An interest in how smart technology is changing content consumption (- a general interest in the tech industry and radio is beneficial!)
3D Rendering Software Designer Imaging
Our client is looking to recruit a skilled 3D Rendering Software Designer to join their Computer-Vision Infrastructure team. The ideal candidate is...Read more
Our client is looking to recruit a skilled 3D Rendering Software Designer to join their Computer-Vision Infrastructure team. The ideal candidate is expected to assume a technical leadership role in cutting-edge 3D modeling and rendering tool development. He/She will have a proven record of having worked on 3D modeling tools and technologies including: tools for creating 3D models of various objects, creating and modeling 3D environments, animating objects within 3D environments, lighting and high quality rendering of these environment and objects. In addition, the candidate is expected to demonstrate a structured and detail-oriented approach to their work and follow rigorous engineering approaches. The candidate will be self-motivated and focused, comfortable collaborating with geographically dispersed teams, passionate about 3D modeling and SW engineering, a team player, and eager to make a difference as a member of a motivated team.
The successful candidate will be part of the CV-Infrastructure team responsible for developing advanced 3D data acquisition and annotation system and tools, 3D modeling tools to simulate real-life scenarios and objects and generate realistic annotated 2D images, which are used to develop and test our imaging technologies.
- Act as a technical expert for 3D scene and object modeling, animation and rendering.
- Build a database of 3D model assets for real-life environments and objects with associated 3D annotations
- Create complex real-life 3D scenes by integrating 3D environments and 3D objects, advanced lighting, animations and other special effects
- Work as part of a team to build rendering SW framework to produce annotated photo-realistic 2D video or still images fromaugmented 3D environments
- Develop an automated integrated SW toolchain to process 3D scenes and objects and generate high volume of images and videoswith annotations
- BS in computer science, modeling, animation, and certifications in major software suites
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and related 3D technologies (openGL, OpenCL, CUDA)
- 4+ years of experience with 3D modeling tools / SDKs, materials & texture design, animation, rigging and rendering
- Experience scripting / programming game engines to automate tasks
- Fast learner, able and driven to stay current with cutting edge of 3D modeling field
- Excellent mathematical skills, especially multi-dimensional geometry
- Great organizational and communication skills, proven team player
Would be a plus:
- Experience in leading teams
- Familiarity with motion capture for animation
- MSc / PhD in computer science, mathematics, machine learning, animation or similar
- Experience or knowledge in computer vision and image processing (algorithms, image formats, digital camera architecture and functionality)
Growth Lead / Digital Marketeer
Funded, fast growing startup building the first fully programmatic stack for immersive media. If, like our client, you believe that VR and AR are the next change of paradigm - come and join...Read more
Funded, fast growing startup building the first fully programmatic stack for immersive media. If, like our client, you believe that VR and AR are the next change of paradigm - come and join their international team and help them to build a scalable economy for XR.
Our client is the first monetisation platform for VR/AR, enabling VR/AR developers to place non-intrusive ads in their content and generate money instantly. Their top developers make $30,000 per month!
They are a team of 20 and already have a large digital footprint with VR/AR Pioneers (largest Facebook group for VR/AR founders with 7,000 members) and own VRFocus.com (one of the top news website for VR/AR).
They are looking for a London based Growth Lead to take us to the next level and help us in their mission to connect with every single VR/AR developer through or community and direct approach.
- Competitive salary
- Work in a funded startup alongside rockstar talent with big ambitions
- Be part of something huge: if you believe in our vision, you’ll know!
What you'll do
- Social media automation
- Facebook Group / Pages growth hack
- Facebook ads
- Google Adwords
- Email marketing
- A/B testing
The ideal candidate
- They are looking for someone that understands growth and that only motivation is to grow fast! They are NOT looking for a digital marketer to manage campaigns.
- Have a track record of engineering growth. Show their community that you've built or products that you've scaled.
- A self starter. You will be given a white canvas to make them grow. You need to be great at reverse-engineering results.
SEO, Content Marketing, Linkedin, Google Analytics, Growth Hacking, Facebook