As our Infrastructure division is forever growing and typically at the heart of all projects we engage with across hardware, software, networks, data, facilities, cloud, Linux, Open-Source Development, C++, C# etc
It has been crucial to the 3Cubed business model to continue upskilling our team of specialists within these vertical markets to further support our partners across numerous hires from Junior to C level.
We have quickly built a prestigious reputation working alongside global organisations, SMEs and start-ups, which can be found across our testimonial pages.
Our client is seeking experienced full-stack engineers who are passionate about user experience and scaling web applications. Our goal is to revolutionize industrial research and...Read more
Our client is seeking experienced full-stack engineers who are passionate about user experience and scaling web applications. Our goal is to revolutionize industrial research and development with artificial intelligence. We're looking for motivated engineers who can help to build a state of the art development platform that will be used across Fortune 500 companies.
Primary Responsibility: You primary responsibility will be to develop our clients Web Platform where scientists upload and analyze their experiments. This role would be about 70% front-end and 30% back-end.
- 2 years of development experience
- Strong interest in developing data analysis-driven user interfaces and experiences
- Solid computer science and software engineering fundamentals
- B.S. in computer science
- Familiarity with React, ES6
Client Current Stack:
- Backend: Flask (Python), Postgres
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution
Senior Python Developer
We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to help build our next generation automation platform. The right person for this role will have a deep understanding of architecting for the cloud,...Read more
We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to help build our next generation automation platform. The right person for this role will have a deep understanding of architecting for the cloud, the compassion, and empathy required to pair and collaborating with engineers, and the ability to share knowledge throughout the team. In addition, the ability to design robust systems that anticipate failures and prior experience in building durable systems is going to be key to success here.
If you love to see your code released and you don’t settle for anything less than continuous delivery, we want to speak with you!
This is a fast-paced, agile environment; our team is passionate about their projects, they are collaborative and believe in a work/life balance. Come join a team that is writing applications to make sure people stay connected. Given the size of our team, you will have a very influential role both technically and professionally.
What You’ll Do
• Oversee the design and development of macro/micro architectures supporting the Automation Platform
• Help drive and support continued innovation
• Prototype and benchmark new architectures
• Build with quality and integrity
• Working with clients on custom integrations
• Ensure high availability of the automation platform through systems and infrastructure engineering
• Collaborate cross-functional teams architecting and designing features for our e2e platform
What is Required
• 3+ years of experience designing and developing highly scalable distributed systems
• Deep knowledge of developing and maintaining concurrent non-blocking applications
• An understanding of transport protocols and message formats
• Direct experience with Python
• Experience working on highly available systems at scale
• Experience with chaos testing and designing for failure
• Experience using AWS technologies such as EC2, RDS, Dynamo, and Elastic Beanstalk
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Experience working in Agile Development organization
Why You Should Join Us!
• Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
• Self Managed Time Off Policy
• Competitive Salary
• Catered lunches from time to time
Customer Success Manager
Our client, a New York-based start-up, are looking to bring onboard a Customer Success Manager to their talented, international team. They're creating conversational AI for customer...Read more
Our client, a New York-based start-up, are looking to bring onboard a Customer Success Manager to their talented, international team. They're creating conversational AI for customer service built for scale, developing a solution for inefficient chatbots and poor customer experience scores by building a full-stack platform with military-grade security.
Why you should join:
- They are a growing team of data scientists, engineers, and designers focused on creating a communication platform allowing for intimate yet scalable conversations.
- They have a close-knit, high-performing Customer Success team that works collaboratively with the Customer Experience (Product Implementation) and Product teams to ensure the success of all our customers.
- They're passionate about solving our customer’s most complex problems through intelligent conversational design and advanced automation integration.
- You’ll be given the freedom to develop new processes and bring fresh ideas to the table, while receiving the support and guidance from an experienced management team.
What we’re looking for:
Someone who is a self-starter with a desire to tackle the toughest challenges faced by our customers. A Customer Success Manager (CSM) is able to dissect problems, think critically and explain complex topics in simple terms to our customers. CSM’s always have the customer’s best interest in mind and are able to recommend changes and enhancements to deployed solutions, respond to support requests or technical issues, and manage the overall day-to-day relationship with each of their accounts.
What you'll do:
- Manage multiple (4-6) customer accounts simultaneously - once their product has been deployed into production - with a regular cadence of checkpoints and communication.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship with each customer and act as their spokesperson.
- Manage deployed solutions by optimizing conversational flows, re-training and expanding NLU capabilities and troubleshooting backend integrations (if/when needed).
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards that include key performance metrics, trends, and usage data for each customer.
- Utilize various data analysis techniques (SQL, Topic Modeling, User Traversal Heatmaps) to uncover improvements areas/optimization opportunities for deployed solutions.
- Visit our customers (1-2 times per month) to meet with key stakeholders to provide reports on overall solution performance and manage the ongoing relationship.
- Work with the Product team to review and prioritize customer feature requests, advocating on the customer’s behalf.
- Work with the Engineering team to review and address support tickets raised by customers.
- Identify potential follow-on opportunities within assigned customers and work with Sales team to grow footprint.
- US Citizenship or Green Card
- Bachelor’s Degree (Data Science, Linguistics, or Analytics degrees preferred)
- 3-5 years work experience (enterprise SaaS industry preferred)
- Experience in a customer-facing role (enterprise SaaS industry preferred)
- An analytical mind, attention to detail, self-motivated performer
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to extract best practices and learn on the job
- Professional demeanor and impeccable written / verbal communication skills
- Expertise in data manipulation and analysis to extract actionable insights
- Hands-on experience with analytical and visualization tools (e.g., SQL, Google Data Studio, GraphML, Elastic/Kibana)
- Understanding of (minimum) or hands on experience with (preferred) Natural Language Understanding (NLU) classifiers and concepts
- Knowledge of Python 3.x, REST/SOAP APIs preferred
- Exposure to PM / Issues Tracking tools (e.g., Confluence, Jira) and version control software (e.g., GitHub)
What you’ll get:
- A dynamic culture where performance and results are rewarded, coworkers collaborate and support one another, and individuals can contribute beyond their dedicated role.
- Competitive compensation including base salary, performance bonuses and options.
- Top-tier medical/dental/vision coverage, 401K, self-managed PTO, and work-from-home Fridays.
- An amazing, open office space with a stocked kitchen, right in Chelsea at the center of Silicon Alley.