As our Infrastructure division is forever growing and typically at the heart of all projects we engage with across hardware, software, networks, data, facilities, cloud, Linux, Open-Source Development, C++, C# etc
It has been crucial to the 3Cubed business model to continue upskilling our team of specialists within these vertical markets to further support our partners across numerous hires from Junior to C level.
We have quickly built a prestigious reputation working alongside global organisations, SMEs and start-ups, which can be found across our testimonial pages.
Full Stack Developer
Lead Full-Stack Developer
Our client are looking for a proactive and experienced full-stack developer to join thier development team in Barcelona, who can further...Read more
Lead Full-Stack Developer
Our client are looking for a proactive and experienced full-stack developer to join thier development team in Barcelona, who can further develop and enhance the backbone of our system, lead our web development team, and thrive in a startup environment.
- Plan, design, implement, maintain and support the backend solution for content and data delivery platforms as well as the API gateway and management tools.
- Design, implement and maintain the cloud infrastructure (AWS) used to host their content management system and our data warehousing.
- Help CTO transform complex, strategic business requirements into high-standards technical architecture solutions that span across diverse integrated platforms.
- Leverage and drive forward industry leading framework design patterns and emerging technologies.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and help project management develop roadmaps for one or more products/components of the whole system.
- Drive research and develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior developers.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of related IT experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with backend solutions.
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts, multithreading, security, design and architectural patterns.
- Experience with implementing and designing Web APIs, preferably RESTFul APIs.
- Proficient with SQL and no-SQL databases.
- Proficient with MERN Stack development.
- Experience with implementing CI and CD.
- Experience with implementing and designing different types of automated testing.
- Experience with IaaS or PaaS solutions (e.g AWS).
- Experience with leading development teams.
- Experience with supporting teams utilizing Agile development methodology.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Self-starter, proactive, creative, disciplined, result-oriented, multi-tasking, team leader.
- Ability to develop complex and technical artifacts, white papers, and customer education materials.
- Eager learner who always remains up-to-date with new technologies.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with programmers, other IT staff and non-IT functional areas.
Considered as a plus:
- Experience with data warehousing and data analytics.
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins, ElectronJs, Gulp/Grunt, GraphQL, Redis, MemCache.
- Experience with streaming techniques and content management.
- Experience with load-balanced systems.
- Experience with the Avionics industry on the field of in-flight entertainment.
- Experience and understanding of Virtual Reality technology.
- Prospect to lead a strongly growing team at an exciting company.
- Competitive salary including perks and stock options.
- Private health insurance.
- Working with a multicultural, friendly, and talented team.
- Be the first to have your hands on new VR technologies.
- Flexible working hours.
Enterpise Account Executive
We’re looking for a talented, driven individual with great energy, passion and initiative to drive awareness and new business acquisition for the fastest growing database on the planet. ...Read more
We’re looking for a talented, driven individual with great energy, passion and initiative to drive awareness and new business acquisition for the fastest growing database on the planet. The Enterprise Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
Base €100-115k, OTE €200-230k
Locations in: Frankfurt, Munich and Hamburg (3 days a week onsite required)
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events
- 3-10 years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Must live in territory
Senior Product Engineer
Our client's purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. They do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalized programs that are scalable...Read more
Our client's purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. They do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalized programs that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Their programs harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges.
They are looking for a software engineer to take a key role building the next generation of digital therapies. You will have the opportunity to influence technology decisions and architecture as we build new products, optimise and expand existing ones, and scale their digital therapy to new target platforms.
Their modern tech stack uses microservices with AWS Lambda, Python and Postgres on the back end and React Native on the front end. There is also some native mobile code in Java and Objective-C.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Engineer to play a key role in growing a rapidly scaling company, while building unique products that benefit the lives of thousands of people.
As a Senior Product Engineer, you will:
? Design and build new and existing digital therapy systems, and the frameworks and tools used to build them.
? Solve complex problems with pragmatic yet elegant solutions.
? Be a trusted advisor to our product team, helping them understand the technical trade offs involved in their design and product decisions.
? Mentor and coach junior team members and review and influence colleagues’ work.
? Play a key role in keeping our tools, processes, and technical road map current. In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
? 5+ years designing and building well engineered, well tested, back end code.
? Strong Python skills
? Contributions to multiple production systems
? Excellent communication skills.
? First class software design and architecture skills It would be great if you also
? Write mobile native code for Android and or/iOS.
? Have contributed to open source projects.
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- With offices in London and San Francisco, this companies products are used by large multinational employers and major health plans to help improve sleep and mental health. To date, more than 12 million people across 60+ countries have access to Sleepio or Daylight.